⋆ ˚。⋆Voulez Vous⋆ ˚。⋆

Es spielen....

Jung Wooyoung & Choi San

⛧ English

☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆

Wooyoung placed his hand on the cool railing of the balcony and took a deep breath.

He could feel his wild heartbeat calming down and he closed his eyes while he gulped the air as if it was his last breath. He smelled dry hay, wild flowers and the sweet aroma of lavender, a typical scent for a summer's night like this, yet so oddly calming he wished it would never go away.

His cramped shoulders slowly started relaxing and he greedily took another deep breath with closed eyes. It has always been like this. While Wooyoung was a social butterfly most of the time, there were occasions were he just needed a break from people, were he needed to be as far away from them as possible. Being loud, bubbly and somehow friends with everyone drained his energy and he needed those small, quiet moments for himself to refill it.

He could hear the faint laugher of people behind him, people who talked in the giant ballroom in their sparkling dresses and expensive suits. He could see the ladie's fancy outfits with their beautiful gold and silber jewelry around their elegant necks, decorated only with the prettiest of gems.

He could see the orderly tied flies around some men's necks, the half opened shirt on other's chest. The way their suit hugged their slender yet muscular body and the shimmer of their hair in the warm light of the chandelier's candles.

To say he felt underdressed was an understatement. He felt totally wrong, was not used to the fancy parties the upper class liked to have. He felt like a dove in a crowd of parrots, too plain and too normal to be part of them. He knew he wasn't supposed to be there- so why was he?

Because he had a mission.

Wooyoung worked for the head of the Kim-Family. He was a spy with the synonym Delight, collecting information about the people his boss told him, found out everything. He was the best in his business end everyone knew- but they didn't know what he looked like. Whenever he interacted with his targets, he made sure to look slightly different; even if he just had a fake birthmark or another hair color. Nothing confused people more like a slightly different appearance, made them question their own memories.

And today, he was sent to spy on the head of the Choi Family, together with his best friend Kang Yeosang. His boss didn't tell him, why he needed the information, he never did. Wooyoung didn't ask either- he just delivered the wanted answers. He was grateful that Kim Hongjoong took him in back than, collecting data was the least he could do to repay the man for saving his life.

"There you are, Woo. I was looking for you like everywhere. Why aren't you having fun, dancing with the ladies and stuff?" The blonde turned around. There he was: Kang Yeosang. The handsome ravenette wore a dark green colored suit, first two buttons of his shirt open. He skillfully styled his hair the way it looked like he didn't fo anything at all and like always, Yeosang made looking handsome all so easy. Wooyoung felt like an ugly duck next to a swan.

"I was just about to go back in, Yeo. Where have you been?" The older smiled:"I had a lovely talk with the younger Choi brother. Such a charming young man, oh my. Too bad he's business." Yeosang was a player. He loved toying with people's hearts but he strictly kept work and private life apart. Sometimes a bit too much if you would ask Wooyoung.

"Alright, I'll head back in. It really is a shame that you keep work and private life apart, you know? I bet you two would look good." And with that, Wooyoung turned around and walked to the elegant glass doors that seperated the balcony and the ballroom. The second he stepped in, an immense warmth hugged his body and the overwhelming smell of sweet desserts, people's heavy parfume and the delicate aroma of the flower decorations tickled his nose.

The music played, a fast waltz, and the blonde took a glass of pickling champagne to enjoy himself while he watched how the dancers effortlessly twirled around on the dancing floor. Wooyoung knew how to dance; he just didn't like to dance the man's part, to guide his partner. He loved to be guided, eventually wear the pretty dresses the women wore and to just feel pretty.

"What's a magnificent boy like you doing here all alone?" Wooyoung turned his head and there he was. Choi San. Dressed in an elegant black suit with purple shirt and without a necktie, he wore it like Yeosang just a bit more daring. Three buttons open.
His dark brown hair curled wildly and the white streak drew the younger's attention immediately.

The blonde took another sip from his glass:"Oh my. The host itself. What an honor." San smiled and stepped closer, casually gripping the glass in the other's hand to take a sip too. To say he was intrigued was an underestimation. He felt the urge to talk more, to get to know the other man.

"Why aren't you dancing, gorgeous? Shouldn't you be having fun? It's a party, after all." Wooyoung looked into his glass, to the bubbly, golden liquid in it that filled his mouth with such an expensive taste. "Who says I'm not having fun?" The older threw his head back and laughed. His eyes shimmerd mischievously:"Touché."

The orchestra played the last tunes of the waltz and people started to leave the dancing floor, new partners found each other and positioned themselves, waiting for a new piece to be played.

San extended his hand:"May I have this dance?" Wooyoung stared at his hand, was quite shocked. He didn't expect the host to actually ask him for a dance. Not knowing a way to back out of this situation though, he ultimately grabbed the brunette's hand with his own. If the older noticed his shaking fingers, he didn't comment on it. "You may."

San gifted Wooyoung a bright smile and walked him on the dancing floor, right to the very middle, and calmly placed his free hand on the younger's hips to pull him close. The blonde nervously laid his hand on the other's shoulder. Suddenly, he could feel the burning gazes of everyone on his skin, felt like they tried to burn a hole through his skull.

"Shhh, pretty. It's gonna be alright. I promise." San dipped in to nuzzle at Wooyoung's neck, to take in his sweet scent of pomegranate and suddenly, suddenly the younger wasn't nervous anymore. Suddenly, he could not wait for the orchestra to start playing, to twirl with San in endless circles and have the fun of his life.

He looked up, his gaze met San's, brown in brown while they waited for the first notes. And even as they started moving, they did not stop looking into each other's eyes.

Nothing else mattered.
Only them, the music and the dance floor.