🥀Devil In A Red Dress🥀

Es spielen

Kim Hongjoong & Park Seonghwa

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

Oookay before we start:

This one will be:
- The sequel to 'The Latin Test'
- (obviously) in English
- Boy x Boy
- S M U T (no jokes)
- Top: Hongjoong
- Bottom: Seonghwa
- My second time writing something like that

It was kinda requested and I want to do it as a challenge for myself and 'cause it' s 23:02 and I can't sleep so well...have fun ~

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

"Seonghwa? I'm home!" Kim Hongjoong closed the apartment door and placed his keys on the small keyboard hanging right next to the wardrobe, where he placed his warm coat in.

The warmth of his home engulfed hin like a blessing, he was glad to finally be here since it was damn freezing outside. But hey, it was autumn, the leaves were changing their colors and that stuff, so it's okay to be chilly outside of your home.

From his resident demon came no answer. Hongjoong didn't mind it and slipped out of his shoes, placed them in a small shelf Seonghwa bought somewhen. The elder was probably busy watching some Drama or cooking stuff, like he always is since Hongjoong moved out of his old WG because hiding him became complicated.

His friends almost found out about Seonghwa, so he decided to move since he didn't want or even could explain, why the demon was with him in the first place.

He still attended university though.

But living with Seonghwa wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. The elder was the best housemate he ever had, wasn't as noisy as Wooyoung nor as energetic like Yunho and what should Hongjoong say? It was really nice to live with him although he had some weird, almost kinky habits.

For example, Seonghwa's clothing habits. One day, the older would wear some badass black stuff, his make up would look like he's about to start a cult and his nails, oh boy. But at another day, he would wear light colors and act like the sweet boy next door in a small village with rainbows everywhere and cotton candy clouds. Or he would wear some short skirts and heels, depending on his mood. It confuses the bluehaird younger but he wouldn't complain since the devil helps him with his latin stuff.

They still didn't figure out a way to cancel the contract by the way, so Hongjoong had to pay the blonde with kisses for his help. Nothing more. But Seonghwa was trying.

"Seonghwa?! HEEEELLOOOOO?! ARE YOU THERE?!" Hongjoong walked into the cozy living room and sat down on the big and comfy couch. He couldn't see the blonde and now he was getting slightly worried since the other never just leaves without saying where he goes.

The bluehead even checked his mobile, he had no new messages. However, as he sighed and stood up to fix himself something to drink, probably tea, he heard a small and totally unexpected noise.

A moan.

A small little moan.

Hongjoong left his cup at the kitchen counter and slowly made his way towards their (yes, Seonghwa didn't want to sleep separately) bedroom. He didn't made a noise as he quietly opened the wooden door and peeked inside.

And almost blushed at an instant.

He could stop himself from gasping out loud but he surely wanted to tuen around and close the door, pretend that he never opened it in the first place. Why?