♡ Kitty Cat ♡

Es spielen...

Choi San & Kang Yeosang

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

- S M U T
- Crossdressing
- Choking
- Pet name
- BL (but hey, that's clear)
- English (sorry I'm not sorry)
- Top: San
- Bottom: Yeosang

⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧ ⌒ ⛦ ⌒ ⛧

San giggled as he clicked at the photo his cute boyfriend sent him.

Yeosang was wearing a big white hoodie he most likely stole from San's closet and was cuddling with a small white cat on his lap. His fluffy brown hair was swepped out of his forehead and a hairband with black cat ears was placed on his head. His pink lips formed a cute pout and his right hand was covered with the hoodie sleeve.

He looked so unbelievable sweet, San wanted nothing more than to lock him in his closet. Good thing everybody knew that Yeosang was his. The blonde was a bit possessive and liked to marke his lover with colorful lovebites on his neck to show the world that this gorgeous human was nothing to hit on.

My Kitty: Sannie, are you done? I'm bored...

Sannie: Almost love, I'll head home asap

My Kitty: Hurry please ~

Sannie: I promise!!! Let me spoil you when I'm home, no?

San imagined Yeosang's pretty face. He's sure that his boyfriend is a blushing mess right now.

My Kitty: O-okay

AVDJW YNSNSKA ADORABLE. Only Yeosang stutters in his messages.

The blonde boy placed his phone smiling next to him and grabbed a little watering can to make sure that the flowers in the shop would tomorrow still look as pretty as they did today. With a last gaze to the brown clock right above the entrance San grabbed his jacket and his phone, truned the sign at the store window around so that it showed 'closed' and turned the lights off.

After he left the building and locked the door, he hid the key in the green pot of a blooming violet. Yunho would find it tomorrow, he always did. After that, he grabbed his bike and started his way home.

┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

Yeosang was nowhere to be seen as San opened the door. Their small cat was laying alone on the comfy couch, no traces of his boyfriend.

"Love? I'm home!" Yeosang's Answer was muffled but San could hear him:"I'm in the bedroom. Can you help me pick a outfit?" The blonde slipped out of his shoes and placed his jacket in the wardrobe, after giving a light pat to the cat (her name's Aurora btw) he made his way to the bedroom.

Yeosang was standing in front of the open closet. The brunette held to different skirst in his hands, one was black and long, it would reach down to his ankles, the other one was white and shorter, it would reach to his mid thights.

San didn't need to think long.

He took the white skirt out of his lovers hands and searched the wardrobe for this one specific top. A baby blue crop top to be exact.
It had 'Lil cat' written in silvery sparkling letters at the front and long sleeves which would make his boyfriend about 1000 times cuter than he already is.

Yeosang gulped as he saw the top San picked out for him. He remembered very lively what happened the last time he wore it. It was a present at his birthday gifted by San. Yeosang tried it on immediately and was absolutely happy that it fitted. They watched a movie and after a while...things got...nasty because San couldn't keep his fingers at himself.