8.30

Group B

JB and Jr. just entered the practice room.

 “O hello” Bomi bowed politely while the rest did the same. “Good morning” the boys greeted politely back. “We came to help you with your performance and if there’s anything you need help with please ask feel freely” JB explained. “Agh, I see. Well my name is Bomi I’m the leader of group B these are Minzy, Ji-u , Namjoo, Joy and she’s the new girl” Bomi froze as she couldn’t remember the name of the new girl. “Woojoo” Woojoo reminded her. “It’s nice meeting you guys. I’m JB and he is Jr.” JB introduced himself.

 Group A

 “Why are you even here if you won’t do anything?” Subin asked Wendy. “I don’t like the song and the dance, change it!” she shouted. “Are you crazy? While you were having your beauty sleep, we trained our butts off!” Alice yelled at her.

 Ooooh, a tense situation that’s going to turn awkward, Mark and Youngjae walked in

 “You’re supposed to help me, not yell at me” Wendy suddenly said shyly when she noticed the boys walking in. “O please why would I waste my time on you?!” Alice shouted at her. Subin tapped on Alice’s shoulder. Alice turned and saw the boys. She quickly bowed at them “I’m sorry that you needed to hear that” she apologized. “It’s okay, good morning” Youngjae greeted. “Morning oppa, why are you here?” Wendy asked happily while getting up and stood up in front of Subin and Alice. “We came to help you guys today, I see we have a lot to do” Mark rubbed his neck. “Not at all, the serious ones have their parts already” Subin bumped Wendy aside. “Great show us than”.

 Group B

 JB and Jr. applauded their hands. “It looks good” Jr remarked. The girls bowed and thanked them. “I don’t see any flaws” JB smiled at them. Bomi became completely red. “Any question?” Jr. asked. Woojoo raised her hand, everyone chuckled. “Yes?” he said to her. “Uhm, can you please sing a song for us?” she asked them. The boys looked at each other. “Why not?” JB stood up and they changed places.

 Group A

“I see, you’re right. You and Alice have all the parts spotless. Then we should help Wendy so she can get to your level” Mark said and Youngjea nodded in agreement. Subin scoffed before grabbing a bottle of water. “Shall we start?” Mark asked Wendy who came a little too close to him. Alice whispered something to Subin who nodded in return. They sat next to the Youngjae. Youngjae was talking to Alice about the song while Subin was staring at Wendy. “Alice how should this move go again?” Mark asked her. “Uhm, like this” she demonstrated the move. Wendy tried and got it right. Subin stood up and left the room quietly. “Why did she leave?” Mark asked. “Who? Oh. Where’s Subin? She was there a few minutes” Youngjae asked. “She left the room” Mark said while starting to walk towards the door. Wendy danced again but made the same mistake again. “I’ll go seek for her, help out with Wendy” Youngjea left the room.

 “WHAT don’t you get about it?! You need to move this way, SEE!” Alice was getting a little annoyed of her. Wendy tried it again but failed. “Are you doing this on purpose?” Alice was angry at her right now. “Wow Alice, I know it’s a bit stressful and all but don’t get upset like that” Mark held her by the shoulders and tried to calm her down. Youngjae came back in worried “I can’t find her anywhere” he said. “I’ll help search, you do whatever you please” Alice walked out of the room. Mark followed her but Wendy grabbed his arm. He turned and looked at her with a confused expression. “Oppa help me out” Mark turned and started to help her but Wendy kept on touching Mark uncomfortably. “Stop doing that” he asked her politely. “Stop what?” Wendy acted dumb. She walked over to Mark and warped her arms around his neck. “I know you like me too” she leaned forward when Mark held her back. Wendy looked at him with a weird expression. “What are you doing?” he asked her taking her hands off of him. “Shouldn’t you be worried about Subin?” he walked away. Wendy looked with an annoyed expression while she went to grab something out of Subin’s bag and smashed it in pieces before grabbing her own bag and left, but before she left she ripped all the music sheets of Alice and left them on the ground.