"No just a shit load of homework, but Yonna's mad you didn't tell her bye." I hear the amusement in his voice, he knows I don't like her annoying ass. I've told him countless times.

Yonna is one of his friends. She'd always flirt with me whenever she came over. She even asked me out one time and I declined it but she would still flirt with me. Hella annoying.

"I don't care."

He snorts. "You're so mean."

"No im not she's just annoying. If someone doesn't like you don't keep trying to pursue them."

He chuckles. "You think every girl that likes you is annoying."

"Because they are." I reply truthfully.

He snorts. "Anyway, what do you have planned for today?"

"Me, Ari, and Aurora are going to Central Park."

"Lucky, I'm stuck doing homework." He wants to be a Financial Analyst after college. I don't know why, because it sounded boring when he told me about it.

We talk a little more before I have to get ready.

I go take a shower and do all that stuff after. At least I don't have to shave. I got laser hair removal so I'm good. It was worth it too. The pain was nothing compared to having to wax every two weeks. That shit hurt.

Then I get changed into my clothes for the day. I put on a plain white tube top with my red Adidas joggers that have white stripes on the sides. I pair it with all white Adidas running shoes. since we're gonna be walking a lot today. I slide my phone into my pocket then grab my card holder with my money in it off the dresser and put it in the other.

I brush my hair before putting it in a pony tail leaving a few flyaways free. Then I put my little silver diamond earrings in my ears. When I check my phone again it's almost 11:00.

I leave my room and go to the living room. Aurora is on the couch while Ari sits on her lap.

Ari has her hair braided into two French braids, one on each side. Aurora's hair is down in its slightly wavy state.

Ari and Aurora are wearing a light pink shirt with the words in white. "VERS" is at the top and "ACE" lays side ways under the "S". They're both also wearing white jeans shorts and light pink Versace high top Converse-like shoes that match the shirt.

I take a seat beside them. I notice Aurora is wearing little rose gold stud earrings with a small light pink morganite gem in them.

Aurora gives me a quick glance. She turns to me.

Ari looks at me with a cheery smiles. "Like my bracelet?" She holds up her hand. She's wearing a little rose gold chain bracelet with a little rectangle that says her name.

I nod. "It's pretty."

"Mommy has one too." I look at Aurora's wrist and she does indeed have an identical one although I can't see what it says but I assume it says 'mommy'.

"You ready?" Aurora asks me.

I nod. She stands up and pulls her phone out of her back pocket.

"I'm gonna call a taxi but we can wait outside."

She calls a taxi as we walk outside.

****

I unbuckle Ari and help her out the taxi for Aurora. Aurora comes around and grabs her hand. We start walking along the trail into the park.

I look around but my eyes end up falling on Aurora as she looks around.

Everything's so green, it's beautiful but not as beautiful as the women standing next to me. I could look at her all day.