"Sure." I smile.

She doesn't talk to me as she finishes her food. She wordlessly stands up. I tried talking to her but she gives me short answers. I don't know why she's being like this but it hurts. Surely she wanted last night to happen.

She puts her dishes in the sink. "I'm gonna go workout. We'll leave at 11:00." She doesn't wait for me respond and walks off down the hallway.

I watch Ari drop her toys and run behind her.

"Where you going mommy?" I hear her ask. It brings a small smile to my lips, she's adorable.

But I don't hear Aurora's reply because they've disappeared into the hallway.

I finish my food by myself and then wash the dishes.

I go to my room and close the door then sit down on my bed. I haven't talked to Shane since I left maybe I should call him.

I pull out my phone and do just that.

He surprisingly answers after only a few seconds.

"Kya?!" He sounds surprised.

I smile. "Yeah. How have you been?"

"Good. It's been so long since I've heard your voice, I miss you."

I chuckle. "It's only been two weeks. But I miss you too."

"Well it feels like forever. Tell me how you and your little family have been?"

I roll my eyes. "Good I guess." I don't answer with as much enthusiasm. I wouldn't say me and Aurora are doing to good. She's being weird.

"What do you mean 'I guess'?"

"Ari is doing great but Aurora's being weird."

"Weird, how?"

"We usually talk in the morning or joke around but she didn't want to look at me and she barely talked." I rant.

"Any reason why she'd be acting like that?"

"I might have one." I hesitate.

He hums wanting me to elaborate.

"We kind of... had sex." Is that what you call that?

"What do you mean kind of!?"

"Well maybe not sex, I only finger-" He cuts me off.

"Lalalalala! Never mind don't tell me. But damn Ky it's only been two weeks and you guys are already fucking. Next week one of you will be proposing."

I suck my teeth. "No, we won't."

"Did you ask her what's wrong?"

"Yeah. She answered with 'Nothing'."

He blows. "I don't understand women. That is one of the many reasons why I like men."

"Very helpful." I say sarcastically.

He sucks his teeth. "I'm not supposed to be helpful. I'm your friend not your therapist. But do you want her back?"

"More than anything." I sigh.

"Ewww. Why do you sound like that? I've never heard you talk about someone you love. It's weird."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. What should I do?"

"Talk to her."

"I already did and she wants to wait until tonight."

"Well guess you'll have to wait until tonight."

"I guess." I blow. "Tell me about you. Do you have anything interesting going on?"