24

It was the next morning, I looked at my phone and it was 11:15am, I jumped out of bed and put on a jumper, nobody was awake except 2 voices coming from downstairs. I brushed my teeth and made my way to the kitchen, where Harry and Katie where kissing, I dropped my phone and ran into Simons room crying, he looked like he had been awake for a while.
"What's up?" He asked helping me into his bed, I hugged him and explained what happened in the kitchen.

Simons POV

I smiled, my plan was working.
"I told you, I didn't trust Harry" I answered putting my arm around Avery, I put on a movie and we both slowly fell asleep.
After a few minuets the door bursted open and Harry jumped of the bed trying to apologise.
"She's asleep mate" I replied.
"Why would you do this Simon!" He responded.
"Do what Harry" I smiled.
"First of all tell Katie I wanted to go out for dinner with her and then send her a letter about how much I loved her, when you know I love Avery and only Avery"he whisper shouted.
"You don't deserve Avery, and she won't believe anything you say because she's loves me" I smirked.

Avery's POV

My eyes slowly opened and I could hear Harry and Simon speaking, I pretended I was still asleep.
"Why would you do this Simon!" Harry said.
"Do what Harry" simon asked smiling.
"First of all tell Katie I wanted to go out for dinner with her and then send her a letter about how much I loved her, when you know I love Avery and only Avery" Harry whisper shouted.
"You don't deserve Avery, and she won't believe anything you say because she's loves me" Simon smirked.
"What the fuck Simon!" I shouted.
"You heard that?" He asked embarrassed.
"Yep every last bit" I responded, jumping into Harry's arms, he hugged me and walked me in to my room.
"Avery I swear the kiss wasn't what you thought, Katie thought I sent her a letter saying that I loved her but it was Simon" Harry said, I cut him off and kissed him.
"I told her to leave and never see me again" he finished.
"Oh I love you Harry!" I laughed.
"What are we going to do about Simon?" I asked.
"I will talk to him, after all he is one of my close mates and I think he should realise that." Harry said walking out of my room.

Harry's POV

I walked into Simons room and sat beside him, he looked angry.
"Hey look, I'm not mad at you for this but I do think it would've been easier for you to tell me how you were feeling about Avery instead of ruining our friendship" I said genuinely.
"Harry if you don't leave Avery, I will kill you and I'm not joking" he said looking at me seriously.
"Come on si, let's just forget about this" I laughed.
"Harry I'm serious you need to leave Avery or your going to die" he said not making eye contact with me, I was quite scared so I left the room and walked back into Avery's room.
"How did it go?" She asked, I ignored her and started to pack away my things.
"Harry" she said grabbing my arm, I nudged her off and walked out of the house with my stuff, I know I hurt her but I was hurting Simon more and I didn't know what could happen.

Time skip 2 weeks

Avery's POV

I haven't seen Harry since he left the house 2 weeks ago, he hadn't been answering my messages or calls but since then Talia and Simon had got back together and me, Talia and Freya had grown a lot closer.
"Hey I'm going to see freezy to film a video later wanna come?" JJ asked me, he knew how upset I was about Harry and how much I wanted to see him.
"Yeah let me get changed" I replied, every since Harry left I hadn't had the energy to do anything, I posted on my Instagram and got into JJ's car.

@Averymae

Liked by @calfreezy and 70,000 others

@wroetostar what happened with you and Harry?
@simpleminter are you and Harry still together ?

As I was sitting in JJ's car I read through the comments of my post and realised how many people cared about me and Harry's relationship, JJ pulled in beside a sliver car, i smile realising it was Harry's, we walked to the apartment door and JJ knocked.
"Welcome back" lux said entering us in, Harry stood in the kitchen, he looked tired.
"So let's start this video" freezy said pointing at JJ.
"Avery you can take a seat here" he said offering me a chair, Harry heard my name and looked me in the eye, I smiled at him and he walked into his room locking his door.
"What's up with him?" JJ asked.
"I don't know, he hasn't been the same lately, he doesn't sleep at all and I can always here him crying" he replied, I sat in silence and sent Harry a message.

Harry Lewis <3
     10:45

Me
I still love you Harry

Read....

Harry's POV

I saw that Avery had posted on her Instagram, she looked so beautiful but different, a tear rolled down my face as I stopped myself from liking it, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some tablets and a glass of water, I heard JJ's voice as lux entered him into the room.
"Avery you can take a seat here" freezy said, my heart dropped, as I looked over I could see Avery looking towards me, I quickly grabbed my glass of water and walked into my room locking the door behind me, seeing Avery's face brought back so much thoughts.
'DING'
I got a message, it was from Avery, It said 'I still love you Harry' and as much as I loved her back I had to respect Simon and ignore her message which hurt.

Avery's POV

My heart dropped when he didn't respond, I messaged Freya and Talia hoping we could have a sleepover, I needed something to help me clear my mind.

Girlies :p

Me
Hey guys, let's have a sleepover tonight !!

Freyz
Omg yes, I've been craving one for a while x

Talia
We can get snacks and pizza! This is going to be fun.

Time skip 2 hours

Me Talia and Freya where watching a movie and eating pizza.
"What's going on with you and Harry?" Freya asked.
"I don't know Freya, I called this sleepover to clear my mind but all I can think about is him" I started to cry.
"Avery I'm sure there is a reason to all of this" Talia hugged me, we continued watching the movie until I heard something come though the letter box.