Chapter 20

"Harry!!" My mum shouted running up to me.
"Hello mum" I said hugging her.
"You must be Avery" my dad said shaking Avery's hand, my mum hugged her and took her into the house while me and my dad grabbed the suitcases.
"She's a very pretty one" my dad said patting my back, I laughed and we walked into the house, Rosie and Josh came and gave me a hug and I introduced them to Avery. I could tell that Rosie liked Avery but Josh seemed a little shy.
"Me and Avery are going to go get some sleep" I said as I took her hand.
"Goodnight" Rosie laughed, me and Avery walked upstairs and I gave her a tour of my room.
"Can I use the bathroom?" She asked nervously.
"Yeah I'll come with you" I replied, we walked into the family bathroom and she sat on the toilet.
"Your family is really nice" she said looking sad.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing it's just that your family is so pure and I never had anything like that" she responded.
"Have you tried speaking to your mum?" I asked.
"No, no I can't!" She said getting up to wash her hands, we went back to my room and she sat on my bed.
"Can I sleep in your joggers tonight?" She asked  smiling.
"Of course you can" I said throwing my grey joggers next to her, she changed and I got undressed.
"Naked?" She giggled.
"Obviously!" I laughed and hugged her.
"Harry!!" She said shocked looking down.
"Oops" I said hiding my erection, she climbed into my bed and I followed.

Time skip

I woke and checked my phone, it was already 11am I took the cover off myself and saw blood on the bed.
"Avery" I whispered, she groaned and looked down at the blood.
"I'm sorry" she said going red.
"Have you started you period?" I asked.
"Yes" she replied.
"I'll clean this up, do you need anything? I can get Rosie if you want" I offered, she nodded so I went to Rosie's room and knocked on her door.
"Come in" she said, I walked in and explained to her what happened.
"Oh my god I feel so bad just tell her to come to me and I'll help her out." She said, I walked back into my room and saw Avery trying to clean up.
"Rosie said that you can go to her room and she will help, her room is first on the left." I said, she headed out of the room and I began stripping my bed.

Avery's POV

I can't believe I started my period in Harry's bed, I'm so embarrassed, I walked into Rosie's room and she gave me a hug.
"Avery don't worry I have a everything you need" she exclaimed.
"Thank you so much!" I said, Rosie took me to the bathroom and showed me where the pads and tampons were, she left me alone so I could change into my clothes and sorted myself out and walked out of the bathroom.
"Feel free to use my bathroom from now on" she said, I said thank you and walked back into Harry's room and handed him the bloody joggers.
"I'm sorry!" I repeated.
"Avery stop blaming yourself, I love you!" He said hugging me, he went to put his bed sheets in the wash and I walked over to the window and took a picture for my Instagram because I hadn't posted for a while.

@Averymae

Maybe she's born with it?Liked by

Liked by.. @Tobjizzle and 300,000 others
@wroetoshaw Mine 🤤
@Tobjizzle missing you x

I got so many likes so fast which made me feel so much happier.
"Wanna film a video?" Harry asked.
"What video?" I replied.
"Let's do a mukbang, if you post on your Instagram for people to send you questions we could answer them while we eat!" He explained.
"Sure!" I said pulling out my phone, Harry headed out to get some food and I looked through all the questions I had been sent.

Time skip

Harry walked into the room with a bag of food from shake shack.
"Shall we eat on the bench outside?" He asked, I said yes and we walked into his garden, he set up the camera and the tripod and I put food on each of our plates, he sat down next to me and started the video.
"Lady's and gentlemen, today me and Avery are doing a mukbang! you have sent some questions to answer while we eat" he shouted, I passed him my phone and he began to read out the questions while I ate some of the food.
"First question! Will you and Avery try again to have a baby? He said.
"Well we haven't really thought about it but I think if we would it would be in the future and not any time soon" I explained.
"Yes I agree, when we found out Avery was pregnant we thought about all the responsibilities we would have so at the minuet we are trying to have as much fun together before hand" He added.

Time skip.

We finished the video and I cleaned up the food, Harry put away the camera and tripod and went to edit. I walked into the kitchen and started to wash the plates we used, his mum came in a few minuets later and offered to help me so I sat and talked to her as she helped with the dishes.
"Hey!" Harry said hugging me from behind.
"Do you guys want to join us and watch a movie tonight?" His mum asked, he said yes and we walked into his room.
"My family really love you!" He said smiling.
"I love them to" I giggled.

Time skip

I woke up and got out of bed, I had spent the whole week at Harry's house and it was time for us to go back home, Harry had picked me an outfit the night before so I got changed.

@Averymae

Outfit of the day

Outfit of the day.. thank you! @wroetoshaw
Liked by.. @KSI and 200,000 others
@behzinga red is your colour wow ❤️
@dinkabob  you've got a good one Harold!!

Harry had a good fashion sense so now and again I would ask him to pick me an outfit and he would never let me down. He started his vlog and filmed me packing the rest of his stuff, it was early hours in the morning and we had to leave to go the airport.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
"Yes and I have a special something waiting for when we get back!" He replied, I was a little worried but didn't question it, we walked out of his room with the suitcases, the thought that this would be the last time I'd see that room for a while killed me inside. Harry's parents and Rosie came to say goodbye, I had grown very close with them this past week and I began to think of them as my first proper family. I didn't really speak to Josh much but when Harry done FIFA videos with him we had small talk but he wasn't quiet and was nearly always asleep, but I spoke to Rosie a lot, we had so much in common and we got along so well together. Me and Harry left to go the airport we went through the security, got food and then got on the plane, I fell straight asleep on Harry and he watched some YouTube on his phone.