Chapter 10

JJ's POV

I woke up and walked into Avery's room to see if Simon was awake.
"Hey man, you wanna go swimming later"I asked
"Sure I'll invite the boys" he said stretching.

Sidemen group
      9:45am

@youngmoneymint you guys wanna come swimming later with me and JJ
@vik sure what time
@jizzle yup I'm free
@zerkaa sure do you guys want me to ask Freya and Avery?
@youngmoneymint sure, meet at the beach at 11
@wroetoshaw I'll be there
@behz i guess I'll see you guys there
@KSI  in a bit

Avery's POV

I was in the kitchen with Freya talking about our favourite breakfast.
"Hey you wanna go swimming at the beach with all the boys at 11 ?" Josh said as he sat with us.
"Yeah we will come" Freya responded giving me a wink, me and Freya went to get ready she gave me one of her spare bikinis and I went into her bathroom and changed.

JJ's POV

I got changed into my swimming shorts and saw Avery's little book laying on the floor I picked it up and looked to see what she was reading

Tuesday 2nd July 2018
Dear diary,

Omg this was Avery's diary.. I shoved it in my pocket. It was 10:40 and I told Simon that we needed to go so we jumped in my car and drove to the beach.

Avery's POV

Me,Freya and josh arrived early and were taking pictures for our instagrams.

@Averymae

Beach vibes ✨📸 - @FreyanightinggaleLiked by @zerkaa and 70 others@avalee omg look at your figure @youngT  I'm starting to like her :)

Beach vibes ✨
📸 - @Freyanightinggale
Liked by @zerkaa and 70 others
@avalee omg look at your figure
@youngT I'm starting to like her :)

My Instagram account was growing and I was getting so many compliments, after 15 minutes all the boys arrived and they were all jumping into the sea. I saw JJ staring at me and I was confused, did I have something on my face? or did I look chubby?. Harry took my hand and pulled me into the sea lifting me onto his back floating in the water, I could see Simon walk up to JJ and all the others guys go get changed which made me feel a lot better.
"You look goooood"Harry whispered in my ear
"Thank you" I said blushing, Harry was the most genuine person I had met.

Simon's POV

I walked over to JJ, seeing as he looked confused, I asked him what was up he told me he had Avery's diary, and we sat in on the sand.
"Should I read it" JJ asked me
"Actually I don't think we should" I said 
"Stop being a wet wipe" JJ said 
"Okay fine" I said as JJ opened the first page.

Tuesday 2nd July 2018
Dear diary..
I met a boy he made my dull heart fill up with joy!
Sunday 7th July 2018
Oh dear diary..
We fell apart welcome to the life of ...