Chapter 28

Turned a new page

*A new day, a new beginning. You have decided to turn a new page in your life. You had to overcome Draco and get on with your life. You'll meet someone new, you told yourself. It was hard to forget all the memories and recollections of Draco but that is life .... sometimes you have to get used to it. You got out of bed and decided to go back there. It was your dream job, you couldn't just give up on it. So you will start working there and hope that you and Draco can become friends at least*

*You reached the entrance of the building. When you wanted to go inside, you collided with someone*

Y/n: I'm sorry!
Ian: Hey! It's you, y/n, am i right?
Y/n: Yes, we met yesterday here.
Ian: Colliding, again ...
*he laughed*
Y/n: Yeah...
*You blushed*
Ian: Did you get the job?
Y/n: Well... i- i didn't. I wanted but then i saw a friend from the past and i wasn't feeling very well. I went home but decided to come back and try again.
Ian: That's great! Who is your friend from the past?
Y/n: Draco... and he wasn't really a friend. He was more than that. If you understand me.
Ian: You were dating?
Y/n: Yes and after he proposed me.
Ian: So why did you brake up?
Y/n: We didn't actually brake up. He thought i was dead for five years. We had an accident in our school when i "died" but not really. He moved on and that's what happend...
Ian: I'm so sorry y/n.
Y/n: No, no, no...

*Draco was walking down the hall*
Draco: Y/n! You came back! We need to talk!
*You looked at Draco then looked back at Ian*
Y/n: It's not a problem anymore, i moved on.
*Draco heard you and wanted to talk to you. But the second he headed to you he got interrupted by his girlfriend*

Melissa: Hey babe!
Draco: Oh hi Melissa. I thought you weren't coming to work today.
Melissa: I changed my mind, i missed you at home!
Y/n: Soo pathetic!
*You said quietly that nobady could hear you*
Melissa: Hey! This is the girl that came yesterday.
Hi, my name is Melissa!

*She held out her hand to you but you didn't look very happy about it. You took her hand with a fake smile on your face*

Draco: Y/n i really need to talk to you!
Draco: Can you come with me for 5 minutes?
Y/n: Fine.
*He took your hand and took you to his office*

Y/n: You wanted to talk, now talk.
Draco: I'm so sorry about everything! I really didn't mean to hurt you. You need to now that i never forgot about you and about us. I am so so-
Y/n: Draco... it's okay! I understand. You don't have to worry, everything is fine between us! We can be friends right?
Draco: Friends... right, yeah! Friends.
*You hugged him and he hugged you back*
Y/n: I forgot what i came here for. I came here because i am looking for a job. I was hoping that you can help with that.
Draco: Yeah sure! But right now all the offices are full, we don't have the empty one.
Y/n: Oh.. okay then-
Draco: Wait! You can share office with me. If it's not a problem to you?
Y/n: No, no it won't be a problem of course!
Draco: It won't be a problem to me either!
Y/n: Thank you! It really means a lot to me!
Draco: It's the least i can do.