2. I don't care and what'cha gonna do 'bout it and finally meeting........

Or, at least it seemed like to her sensei. In reality, the 'kiss' was on Rio-chan's cheek right next to her lips. I angled our bodies and cupped her face with my hands, successfully obscuring a part of her sensei's view.

"Nyuaa!" As I thought, her sensei turned pink, flustered; and nearly fell off his chair.

"Pwuahahahah!" I burst out laughing as we broke apart from the 'kiss'.

"Shhhh!" Rio-chan looked at me disapprovingly. Though, I could tell she was fighting to keep it together. Her face contorted weirdly and she held the coffee table so tightly I thought it would break.

We both laughed until tears came and my stomach just can't handle it anymore. Between gasps I waved to her sensei and winked. He seemed even more confused, and that only made my laughing-to-death condition worse.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh bright and beautiful morning, why do happy times go by so fast?

My bestie and I walked to our disdainful school together the next morning, and all was well. Until we reached the school, of course. This school seem to always have something that irritates me.

"Oh look, isn't that Nakamura?"

"Yeah, how's class E going up there?"

"You guys are so lucky, aren't you? Got that entire mountain to yourselves! Do you do agriculture? Pigs would suit you guys!"

"Hey isn't that the class A transfer?"

"Yeah, hey transfer kid! Did you know your company there's from End Class?"

The temperature of air surrounding me just hit zero.

Rio-chan tugged my sleeve. She shook her head at me, even though I could tell she was fuming as well. I shook my head back at her. I can't let them insult my friend like this.

Stalking up to the boy that mentioned agriculture, I maintained a smile on my face.

"Pigs, did you say?" I smiled.

"Uh, yeah." The boy said. He looked clearly uncomfortable with my stare that's burning holes into his face. Other students quietened down, watching us.

"You would know, wouldn't you? Being one." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "A pig. I mean, looks at that face. I bet the brain's the same size as well."

"You-!" Turning bright red, the boy made an angry grab at my collar.

Stepping back with one foot, I was in the optimal fighting stance. The split second I was, I kicked out with my front foot, connecting it solidly with his stomach.

I mean, I could've aimed down. But I wouldn't want to be kicked out of the school, yet.

Even so, the boy was sent staggering back and into the pole behind him.

No one messes with my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class was as boring as yesterday. Luckily, the weather was also as good as yesterday. Enjoying the light breeze that slipped through the classroom, I packed my things unhurriedly. The incident this morning also improved my mood – finally being able to punch one of these haughty elites felt so good. Oh, sorry, I meant kick.

"Ayame-san".

"Yes?" I looked up.

Asano Gakushū walked up to my desk. "The teacher wants you." He grinned.