7. School trip? I don't want him in my group!!!

Author's note- guys sorry if this chapter is a bit of a replica of the manga (and slightly late), but I needed a build up and setting that doesn't disturb whats happening in the next chap.

---

"Nagisa! Have you decided who's in your group yet?" Kataoka-san, our ever reliable class rep asked.

"Group?"

"She's talking about the school trip next week!" Kayano-chan chirped, holding up a guide book for Kyoto, the place we are heading.

"Sheesh," Korosensei started. "You've practically just begun your time as third years, yet at a time like this, supervising a school trip. How ridiculous. Sensei isn't particularly interested at all."

"You're giddy over it aren't you!" Everyone shouted.

I looked at Korosensei expressionlessly, then looked at his back pack. It was even bigger than he was. considering the fact that our teacher towers over 2 meters in height and has the width of two fatass adults, the back pack is very massive indeed. "You are totally not interested..." I muttered. "How are you supposed to fit that into the train?"

"I've been found out." Korosensei scratched his head, somewhat embarrassed. "Frankly, I'm looking forward to going on a trip with all of you, so I can't help being excited."

So even the E-as-in-end-class's events are packed, right after our midterms, it's the school trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As you are aware, there is a 3 day 2 night trip to Kyoto next week." Karasuma-sensei announced, standing in front of us just after we started Phys ed. "I don't want to hinder your full enjoyment, but your mission extends to this as well."

"Ehh. You mean work on the the assassination even there?" I asked. Well, I suppose there's no helping it. But it would be nice to relax once in a while...

"Exactly." Karasuma-sensei answered. "The difference between Kyoto's streets and the classroom's extensively complicate matters..."

I stopped listening at this point and began to gather my knowledge about Kyoto. Isn't that the place where the Ryoma assassination occurred in 1867? It's also the place of Oda Nobunaga's assassination in 1582! Wow... to think our school trip is going to be in a place that has such links with assassinations. This is going to be a very interesting school trip indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leiko-san! Want to be in the same group?" Nagisa asked while I slurped on my noodles.

"Suar. Wi nwat? (Sure. Why not)." I swallowed, then continued my sentence in a more coherent way. "Who else is in our group?"

"Um, Kayano-san, Sugino, Kanzaki-san, Karma-kun and me."

I instantly turned my head towards the red head sitting two desks across from me. Not. Him. AGAIN. As I glared in his direction, Karma looked up and smirked at me. I intensified the glare in return.

Plop!

A big fat book dropped down between me and Karma, snapping me out of the glaring competition between us. What is this?

"There's one for each of you." Korosensei said holding up a book.

"What the hell are these?" Everyone moaned as they each got handed a super thick book that looked like a combination of a thesaurus and a dictionary.

"School trip guidebooks." Korosensei answered.

"That's a dictionary isn't it!!"

"It's an illustrated guidebook I created last night of all sightseeing spots. The top 100 most popular souvenirs, and basic to advance self-defence techniques for travelling." Korosensei explained, looking extremely proud of himself while holding up a mini paper craft model of Kinkakuji. I am speechless. "I look forward to being there with everyone, to encountering good and bad things with everyone." he said, holding up a tentacle, "Sensei is very happy that I can travel together with you."