iFanfiction

"Hey guys, look what I just found!" Carly says from the pearbook in the kitchen. "What?" Sam says from the couch, not moving. "Just come look!" Carly says again trying to persuade her friend. "Come on Sam." Freddie says to his girlfriend, and starts tickling her to get her up. "Hey! Stop that!!" Sam says laughing. "Fine! I'm coming!" Sam says as the stands up with Freddie. "What's up kid?" Sam asks.

"I saw that a lot of the iCarly viewers were talking about stories they were writing about us online. I just checked it out." Carly says excitedly pointing to the screen in front of her. "Oh, Fanfiction. Your on fanfiction.net right?" Freddie says. "I love that website, give me the mouse." Sam says grabbing the mouse out of Carly's grasp. "Yeah, how do you two know about it?" Carly asks her two friends.

"I used to write galaxy wars stories on there." Freddie says. "I had a whole book on them!" He continues. Sam turns around to face her boyfriend. "Look, I know since I'm your girlfriend I'm supposed to be nice, but. That is the nerdiest thing I have ever heard." She says. "But I still think It's cute." She continues and kisses him on the cheek. "oookay. So how about you, Sam?" Carly continues changing the subject. "I like reading them sometimes, you know the ones about MMA fighters and I've even read some iCarly ones too." Sam says standing up and walking towards the fridge.

"Cool, they have them on all of us. Even Spence and Gibby!" Carly says fascinated. "There's a Seddie one!" Carly says, "woah! There's a lot of ones on you two." "I know, sometimes I read them when I'm bored." Sam says grabbing the bacon from the fridge. "You do?" Freddie asks sounding surprised. "Yeah, I mostly read them though before we got together. It was almost like we were together when we actually really weren't." She responds. "Hey guys, what's smut?" Carly says interrupting their conversation and Sam and Freddie freeze.

"There's a story on you two that says smut, what is that?" Carly asks again and Sam and Freddie just stand there. "They write smut's about us?!" Sam and Freddie say simultaneously. "I guess. But what is smut?" Carly says still confused. "Lets just say, that's not stuff innocent girls read." Freddie says taking away her mouse. "butttttt It is stuff non innocent girls read." Sam says taking the mouse from Freddie and moving Carly off the stool. "Oh, so is it like making out and stuff?" Carly asks innocently from the couch. "Lets just go with that." Freddie says. "Hey can I read that too?" Freddie says walking towards Sam. "Why?" She asks. "I'm curious!" "Fine." Sam says giving in.

"Can I read too?" Carly asks from behind them still on the couch. "Ummmm." They start to say. "You know what, look at the time!" Freddie says. "Yeah, it's getting late and um-" Sam starts. "Sam and I have a biology project we have to do." "Yeah, biology! So were just going to head out now." Sam says standing up and dragging Freddie behind her. "You could work here." Carly suggests. "Um, no thanks. Were just going to do it at my house." Freddie says. "Yeah! Bye Carls." Sam says quickly, shutting the door behind her. Leaving Carly alone and confused.

"So, do you want to read that fanfiction?" Sam says once they get to Freddie room. "Definitely." Freddie reply's winking.

(Okay, soooooooooo. I don't exactly know what I just wrote. I am not a smut writer but I literally just wrote a implied smut story. So I have no idea. My original thought was just to end it at Carly asking what smut was and then just end it. But I got carried away. Sorry all you innocent readers but this wasn't really smut so you should be fine. Anyway I posted Scene 2 of my iCarly revival Seddie story! Please go check that out, and thank you for reading. Please comment, review, share and vote! -Sage Brooke)

(Also check out my lame YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHXfljSSooU2F3lR-OwI5Q)