iFound Sam's Diary

(Hello Seddie shippers! So I wrote this planning on it being shorter and It actually got really long so yeah I have a long one shot. Anyway, did you see what I did in the second paragraph of the story with the students in their history classes names. (hint: think TV show couples)I am posting the first chapter to my "I'm back!" iCarly revival and Seddie fanfiction story later this afternoon, it's about what would happen what Sam came back to Seattle. Please go check that out when I post it! I hope you liked this one shot and please vote, review, comment, share and do all the things. Thanks! -Sage)

General POV

"Alright, you guys know the project right?" Mr. Henning said to his science class at Ridgeway high school. "Yes." the students said glumly, among the students sat Carly, Sam, Freddie and Gibby from iCarly. "So, lets work out partners." Sam crossed her fingers under the desk hoping to get Carly and not some other loser. Meanwhile Carly crossed her fingers hoping for anyone other than Sam. Sam was her best friend but Carly always had to do all the work and she didn't want to work alone again. 

"Okay, Quinn and Logan, Josh and Mindy, Carly and Gibby.." Mr. Henning started saying. Yes Carly thought knowing that Gibby would be a better help than Sam would've. "Cat and Robbie, Lilly and Oliver, Kendall and Jo, Sam and Freddie." Mr. Henning continued saying. Aww man I was paired with the nub. Sam thought to herself. Well at least he's smart enough to do the work himself. "Class dismissed everyone. Get with your partners over the weekend to work on your science fair projects!" Mr. Henning said. And everyone started getting up. 

Freddie's POV

I was paired with Sam. That sucks! whenever she was paired with Carly she never did anything. So I was going to probably do all the work myself unless an miracle happens! "-get with your partners over the weekend to work on your science fair projects!" Mr. Henning said as we all were getting up. Sam was sitting in front on me and I saw a purple notebook fall out of her backpack as she was standing up. I picked it up and was going to give it to her when I saw what the cover said. Sam's Diary in bold black letters. I changed my mind as soon as I read that so I shoved it in my backpack and walked out of the classroom.

I know I should not read Sam's diary but It was too tempting. Who knows what secrets Sam had in there she doesn't tell anyone or if she has any crushes! I secretly hoped that If Sam did have any crushes I'd be one of them. I know what your thinking Really Freddie why would Sam Puckett like the tech nub that she constantly bullies. Well that's what I'm thinking too, but I hope that maybe one day she would like me. I got to my locker and grabbed my stuff and walked home. 

Sam's POV

I was at Carly's house and I was looking in my backpack for my diary when I couldn't find it. I started freaking out inside. I must had left it at school... Where people could find it and read it! Oh no this was bad. I had all my secrets in there, things I didn't want people to know so I wrote it down instead of telling others! I hope whoever has it would return it to me before reading it, I would kill them if they read that book. To take my mind off it I texted the nub to ask him when I could come over to his house to work on our science fair project. I hope I can forget about it for now.

Freddie's POV

I got home and ran straight into my room. My phone buzzed and it was Sam asking when we could work on our project for Mr. Henning. I replied saying that in 30 minutes she could come over. I opened my backpack on my desk and took out the purple journal that still read Sam's Diary on the front. I was telling myself I shouldn't be doing this but as I said earlier, it was way to temping. I opened the first page and read this: Sam's Diary. If you read any further you will regret it. But I kept reading. the next page was dated about a month ago. She hasn't had the diary very long then. I thought to myself and I started reading.

Friday January 1st 2010

Hey diary that I shoved under my bed on Christmas as soon as Carly gave it to me because I thought diary's are dumb and dorky. I bet the nub has one. But anyway I took you out from under my bed today because I need someone or something to talk too sometimes and it would be too embarrassing to tell my friends. I don't have anything else to say today but I will tomorrow. See ya!

Sam 

Hey! I don't have a diary... I have a journal. And she was embarrassed to tell us about things in her life? I don't think I'd ever see Sam Puckett be embarrassed about something. And why wouldn't she tell me and Carly? Well I guess I'll find out on the next page. I flipped the page and checked my watch I still had ten minutes until Sam was supposed to arrive. So I started reading.

Saturday January 2nd 2010

Hello again. Okay so here is my secret and I'm telling it to you because It was way too embarrassing to tell my best friend Carly about, and Melanie would probably tell the whole world. I'm not even mentioning Fredbag, that'd be too weird talking bout a guy you like with a guy. Anyway at iCarly rehearsals Carly told me she was going downstairs to check on Spencer who had a cold. So I was upstairs with Freddork and I was helping him put up the new lights for the studio. 

I was on the ladder and I looked down at him, I saw something I hadn't seen before. He was kinda cute. I mean the way his brown eyes reminded me of melted chocolate and his perfect brown hair. He looked really cute. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I fell off the ladder right on top of Freddie. I was so embarrassed! And I think I blushed, like a lot because I felt my face get really hot. When I got off of Freddo I ran out of the studio and I haven't seen him since but I will have to at school next week so that's great! 

Anyway I guess my big secret now is that I like the dork. But I know he will never like me and I will never be his little girlfriend because guys like him don't go out with girls like me. But I can always keep dreaming, right? Anyway I have to go, Freddie just walked into the room and I think I'm staring. Bye!

Sam

Wait, WHAT! I thought to myself when I heard a bang at my front door. I quickly tried to process what I had just read in my head before shoving the diary under my pillow, thinking of a plan about what to do when I opened the door and running to open the door before I got an angry Puckett on my hands. I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey Freddie, do you have any-" Sam started saying before I put my plan in action. I kissed her. It lasted about fifteen seconds but it felt right. She didn't respond at first but when she got the message she responded, just like I wanted her too. 

"Benson, what was that for?" She asks me after we pulled away. "I mean, not like I didn't like it or anything but I'm just confused." She says nervously. "Well, someone found somebody's purple diary." I said bracing myself for the pain that I knew was about to shoot through by body. "Wait! That's why you kissed me, you read my diary and you read everything I wrote about you?" She asked. "Yeah I did. And I know your going to kill me but before you do I wanted to say that... your really cute too." I responded sounding nervous but I was telling the truth. 

"Really? I am? And no I'm not going to kill you." She said surprising me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "No! I'm not, you made my day by telling me I was cute and kissing me! That was everything I ever wanted!" She looked so happy and I knew I had done the right thing. "Well your welcome and I'd gladly do it again, but It looks like we have a science project to do." I say. "Well let's get on with it then!" Sam says as she pulled me into my room to work on our project. I knew I had done the right thing! <3