Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates

Start from the beginning

'OF COURSE...'

'So it was you?' Their fight was suddenly interrupted by a quiet voice. 'He refused to tell me...'

Yoongi was standing in the doorframe. He was looking at Taehyung. He was calm. Too calm considering flames in his eyes.

'I will give you the first and the last warning, Taehyung...,' he said, having a hard time controlling his, shivering from anger, voice. '...don't get close to JK... or I will ban you from trainings for good...'

'I don't believe it...They are right!' Tae looked at him incredulously. 'You really do care only about him...' he hissed. 'You really don't give a damn that Jimin has bruises all over his body! That he can't move sometimes after training!? And you call yourself his mate?! Are you that scared of Jungkook!?'

'TAEHYUNG!' Jimin screamed madly.

'I don't have to explain myself to you...' Yoongi said and turned to leave.

Jimin tried to stop him, putting his hand on his chest.

'Please... I know...' he said with tears in his voice.

Yoongi removed a strand of hair from Jimin's eyes gently.

'It's ok, petal' he whispered and closed the doors quietly.

Jimin for a while was looking at the doors to keep the urgent need to cry under control. He gulped and turned to look at Taehyung. His eyes were cold and blue.

'I would appreciate it if you'd stop destroying my relationship...' he said.

'What kind of mate he is if he can't take care of you...'

SLAP!

Jimin's hand trembled, so he clenched it in a fist. And Taehyung touched his cheek in shock.

'You don't know anything... You don't know that he massage my aching muscles even if he is deadly tired. That he is putting ointment on every single bruise and scar. That he is leaving the energizing juice on my night table before I even wake up...So shut your damn mouth...'

Taehyun eyes sparked gold.

'He wouldn't need to do that if he would train you properly and wouldn't be closing his eyes on what Jungkook is doing!'

'WHAT THE FUCK, TAEHYUNG! I will slap you again I swear to God! You want to know why he isn't training me personally?! Do you think we didn't talk about it?! Yoongi asked Kookie to train me, because he knew I would get bruises and scars. That I will fall many times and that I will need to fight and he wouldn't be able to control himself and bear to look at it or be my partner!' Jimin shook his head at the ceiling for a second to hold his tears. 'And Jungkook... he is SO nice, so patient, so attentive. He is showing me every move in slow motion... He makes sure I know what he will do and where he will aim so I can react properly... '

'Maybe he is like that with you because of Yoongi and because you are one of King's wolves, but with others....'

'For fucks sake! Get your head out of your ass! He is like that with any beta or omega! He didn't use his dominative side on any of us even one single time! But I've seen countless times like his pheromones calmed omegas, when they were too distraught! You didn't! So what is it all about?'

'He is the kind of alpha I hate the most...' Taehyung whispered.

'Is he? Or someone just told you that?'

'Yes, I listen to others too, because hyungs are all over him...'

'Because they love him, you dimwit!'