I roll my eyes again.I don't know how many times had I've been doing this but I think I does this more than 10 times already.I started to get worried my eyes might stuck if I roll them too much this afternoon.It's an involuntary action.I naturally will roll my eyes when I feel annoyed.

"Can you just fucking let me go?" I says harshly with my eyes looking straight into her.If it wasn't Irene,the person I'm giving my most intense stare like now will shit in their pants.But Irene is Irene.She never get affected by any of my glare,nor my rants or my yell or whatsoever I'm doing.I don't understand this human at all.

She narrow her eyes,leaning her body in a bit. "I already told you Roséanne.Don't even start with that anger of yours.I know how stubborn you are, sister"

I scoff. "Who wants to be your sister?" I says sarcastically,eyeing her up and down from toes to the head, repeatedly and stopped on 3rd times.

Her lips curl into a big smile. "Well,for the second commemorative today,I am your sister according to our relation.My late father is your mother only brother.So,want or not,you have the same half blood like mine" she shrug her shoulder in the most annoying way.One of the reason why I always question the universe on why does it has to be me gifted with such an annoying cousin?

"My girls! How are ya two doin?" A cheerful Seulgi walk in.She is wearing a blue dress with white coat.The coat is surely the doctor coat.

She made her walk towards me and Irene who gave a death glare at each other.I swear,if eyes can kill people,we might have been dead by now.We literally having war invisibly by staring at each other as if we are going to murder one and another soon.

Seulgi clear her throat. "Umm..did I uh..miss something?"

"NO!" yell me and Irene in unison with our head snapped towards the startle Seulgi.Seulgi blinks few times and gulp hard.I can tell she is scared from the way she stare at me then to her wife.

"Oh umm..o..okay I guess?"

I look away. "Just fucking let me go Irene" I sigh,feeling tired of this endless conversation.I'm getting tired of asking for release from this cousin of mine.Can't she at least fucking understand? My wife life is in danger.To add more,she is nowhere to be found.I had called my mother-in-law this morning,asking for any news about Lisa but all I got is a sigh then the answer of no with the crying sound of Lisa mom which was soon accompanied by me.I feel so fucking stupid.I feel so fucking useless.The more time I spend here in this room doing nothing but worrying,the more I feel like I want to die.

"I can't let you go" she says coldly.

"You must be fucking kidding me" I turn my head slowly towards her. "You must be fucking kidding me" I repeat dangerously.

"Say whatever you want but I'm not going to let you go"

"IRENE!" I yell.

"ROSÉANNE!" she yell back.

"LET ME GO!"

"I CANT LET YOU GO!"

"ARE YOU STUPID OR YOU ARE JUST ACTING LIKE ONE?!"

"AND ARE YOU DUMB OR YOU ARE JUST ACTING LIKE IT?!"

"STOP THIS!"

"NO,YOU STOP THIS!"

"I DONE NOTHING.WHY WOULD I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO STOP?!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEP ON ASKING TO BE DISCHARGE!"

"BECAUSE I SHOULD BE.I'M VERY GOOD NOW!"

"WHICH IS NOT!

"DOES IT MATTER?"