59

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

"Rosie.We are here" I look at her.She avoided my gaze and trun her body to open the door.

"I know.I have eyes in case you forgot" she reply codly.She open the door and slid out.I was left stunned.Did Rosie just gave me a cold shoulder? She's been changing into a sweet person for the past one month.Why does she go back to this kind of person again? Was it because she is mad?

THUD!!!

"SHIT!" I curse.I was too shock when the passenger door closed harshly by Rosie.It made a loud sound which makes me feeling scared.

Hold up! Why am I feeling scared?

"Rosie?!" I call as I open my door. She ran into the house,taking off her shoes and threw it away only God knows where.

"Rosie wait! Wait for me!" I plead but she continue walking leaving me far behind.Once we both in the living room,she stopped walking and turn her body to look at me.

Her face hardened.Her jaw clenced.Her hand is in fist.Face is red and I know she is mad right now.Very-very mad but why?

Despite the hard beating I felt inside my chest,I walk towards her in attempt to calm her down.What's bothering her? Does I do something wrong?

When I was two steps away from her,a slap lay on my damn face.

She slap me.

My wife,Roséanne Park is slapping me.

How dare she!

"What's wrong with you?!" I snap furiously.No one fucking dare laying their hand on me.Not even my parents.I had never been slapped on my precious cheeks.How dare she!

She snort with her head held high. "You fucking ask me what is wrong with me you fucking Manoban?!" She snap back.

"Yeah! I don't know what is wrong with you.You look grumpy ever since we left your company.You were all okay at first.What is so wrong with you?! Are you crazy?!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm crazy! I'm crazy because of you!" She tug her hand into her long blonde hair and let it go harshly.Tears started to flood inside her pretty brown eyes.It broke my heart to be honest.I can't see her crying.She is too precious to ever shed tears.

She take a deep breath.I know she is trying to hold back her tears but her eyes betrayed her.No matter how many times she blinked the tears away,it still found it way out to fall out of her eyes.She must be really sad right now.But why?

"Why are you crying?" I soften my voice.I no longer feel angry towards her.The slap she just gave me doesn't matter anymore.My heart feels hurter than my cheeks seeing her crying like a broken girl.I can't see her in this state.It makes me feel useless and worthless.

She wipe her tears off with the back of her hand.She scoff "You were asking me why I'm crying?.You really are shameless Lalisa!" She yell loudly which shock me.I never see her get this mad before.

What did I do wrong?

"Wait..did I do something wrong that upset you?" I ask trying to ignore the death glare she gave me.If eyes can kill people,I would had been dead right now.It seriously send dagger through the air invisibly to kill me.I can feel the dark aura filling this place.The tension grew higher and i don't like this.

She exhale harshly. "Fuck you Lisa! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She chant.

"Hey,stop with the cursing.Tell me what's wrong?" I beg calmly.

"You really want to know what happen,right?"

I nod.

"You fucking leave me alone in the parking lot to go to THAT girl.You fucking completely ignore my whole existence.All you see in that moment is that pretty girl.I was completely left out of your world circle.Then you fucking dare to hug her right before my eyes.You two being all sweet to each other touching here and there which look completely like a dumb people doing.You are stupid! You make me feel dumb! I was standing right from afar witnessing such disgusting scene before my eyes.And I fucking going to kill you now.If I don't kill you,I don't deserve my name as Roséanne Park tommorow!"