29

(Extra Update)

Note: I'm going to use "Rosé" instead of Rosie or Roséanne in this chapter cus Jisoo were calling her by "Rosé".So,enjoy!

NARRATOR POV

"I..uh..I" Rosé scratch her nape,diverting her eyes aimlessly to the grey wall and thing on the table of Jisoo office.She's been there for two hours and half after lunch break.She was sittng across to Jisoo.

"I...uh..I.." she stuttered and trailing,unable to spit out the words "I need your help to justify my feeling towards Lisa.I think I love her but at the same time I fear it was just an attraction."

Jisoo sit straight,sighing impatiently as she try to control the feeling of wanting to smack her little sister head for wasting her two hours and half precious time.She got lots of work in hand and they should be done before this Friday.She got three days left for two project she's been handling.Jisoo know her sister must got lots more work than her since Rosé was the CEO.True to be said,she was surprise when her little sister ask for her time to discus something "personal".As far as Jisoo know, Rosé never share something personal to her or anyone since what happen in the past.The only problem the girl ever shared is about work or project that got some serious problem.That's all.No personal,no about herself.Just work stufft and management.So,when the word of "personal" mentioned,Jisoo automatically agree even though she know she didn't really have time for it.

"I..unnie..I..uh...I.." her jaw tense as she let out harsh breath looking all frustrated of not being able to spit out the right words. "Just fucking say it! Why didn't you say it mouth! You fucker" she curse inside her mind as she roll her eyes to the back like it's staring at her forehead which is impossible.

Sighing in defeat,Jisoo round her table and reach for her sister by putting her both palm on her very frustrated little sister shoulder.

Rosé look up at her sister and bite her lip nervously.

"Rosé,calm down.It's fine.Take your time.Don't rush.I'm not going anywhere" Jisoo remind to ease the frustrated feeling shown by her little sister. "Tell me slowly.First,take a deep breath" she suggest and Rosé nod her head.

Rosé take a deep breath while Jisoo study her face carefully.

"Come here" invite Jisoo as she motion the green fancy couch right across to the sit where Rosé is sitting at.She walk first and sat on it comfortably.

Taking a deep breath once again, Rosé sigh and made her way to the couch.She sat beside Jisoo.

Jisoo turn her body a bit to face her little sister.She reach for her hand and rub it slowly. "So,what is it you want to share with me?" she smile.A comforting smile with hope it would ease a bit nervousness inside her sister.

Taking another deep breath for the third time, Rosé try to bring back her usual courage and confidence.She didn't know why is it so hard for her to say the simple few question to her unnie.It's not like she's doing something heavy like lifting heavy box or material.It's just some damn words by saying it.So,why is it feel so damn hard?! Why?! Why?! Why?!

"Rosé?" Jisoo call as she notice her sister zoning out which successfully brought the blonde back.

"Unnie..Okay" she let out a breath and stiffen her body. "I need your help".

Jisoo blink few time,making eye contact with Rosé but the latter break it as soon as she made it.Right on this moment,Jisoo realize this isn't just small matters that relate to work.Well,everything seems to personal to her sister.She might not tell Jisoo but Jisoo notice how Rosé manage this company especially when there's problem surface.She care..well,maybe she should say Rosé had been caring way to much like it's her life she's been managing.She spend her most life time in the office,sitting in front of the brown big table of hers and do lots of paper work.She's a very dedicate person.She loves her work too much.Jisoo sometimes wonder if Rosé ever had ouside world life other than work.As far as she know,the blonde spend her whole day in the office only to go back home pass 8 in the night time.When it was weekend,she work too unless on Sunday.Sunday is the only day she could see her sister more than any other day staying at home.The sad fact is that, Rosé rarely goes out even on her break day.She just stay mostly in her room,laying on her bed and do some paper work.Even on the break day,the blonde still working.She never stop working which worry everyone in the house.