Ouran High School Host Club

Math class killed you.
Literally.
Such a drag, it drained you of what little life energy you had left.
You were supposed to be writing notes on what the hell a quadratic function was, but instead you decided to doodle.
Well, to you it was doodling.
You were an artist, your doodles took normal people years to even sketch.
But no matter.
You debated over what to draw, until settling on one of your favourite animes, Ouran.
Halfway through sketching, someone burst through the doorway of the classroom.
You just so happened to be too engrossed in said art to notice.
That is, until you heard your name.
"We are here for ______! Isn't she in this class?"
Your eyes widened.
It was them.
The Host Club.

"Oh! Senpai there she is!" Haruhi pointed right at you, causing the rest of the class and Club to look at you.
"We are here to save you __-chan!" Honey flexed his arm muscles and all the girls swooned.
"Hm," Mori grunted agreeing.
"Come, ____. We are taking you back with us." Kyouya was personally your favorite. He was the hottest after all. The Cool type was your type, what can you say?
"Come on Darling,"
"Let's go back." The twins did their act and held out their hands with everyone else.
"____? Are you coming?" Tamaki asked you with a pleading expression.
"Yes. I am."
Standing up and taking Tamaki's hand, you realized just how much better your life was going to be from then on.
With the Host Club.

Sorry I know these suck lol