"He killed him, it was all over the news" he said throwing the newspapers.

"He didn't kill his husband, that doesn't make sense" said Felix "Why would he kill him?" He added.

"I think that's something you should ask him" said Eunwoo.

"He didn't have any reason to do so" said Felix.

"He's from the south side, what do you expect from those kinds of people" said Eunwoo.

"No he isn't, he grew up here" said Felix.

"But he was born there. It's in his blood you know" said Eunwoo.

"You don't know what you're talking about, where did you even get this?" Said Felix.

"Does it matters?" Said Eunwoo.

"Yes, yes it does because he didn't do any of that. He's not a killer and he wouldn't have killed the person he vowed to love for the rest of his life" said Felix.

"Do you even know the guy?" Said Eunwoo.

"Yes. Of course I do" said Felix.

"So you know he killed a whole village?" Said Eunwoo and Felix looked at him "I guess you don't know your boyfriend as much as you tough you knew" he said giving him a few pictures. Felix took them and looked at them.

"What is this?" said Felix.

"All of his victims" said Eunwoo.

"No" said Felix "He didn't killed those people" he added.

"And you still believe that" said Eunwoo and walked out of the bedroom making sure to lock the door. Felix walked towards the door trying to open it.

"Hyung open the door" he yelled "Eunwoo you can't do this, you can't just lock me in your house" he yelled again.

"Felix I'm doing this for your own good" said Eunwoo.

"Open the damn door" he said bagging on the door "Hyung" he yelled "Open the door, you can't just leave me here" he yelled again, but no matter how much he yelled it was useless. Felix saw his bag on the floor and he started looking for his phone in it but he couldn't find it. He checked his pockets and he didn't find it. Eunwoo had taken his phone. "Open the door Eunwoo" he yelled but it was useless because Eunwoo wasn't going to open the door. "You can't just leave me here, open the damn door Eunwoo" he kept yelling "Eunwoo" he yelled knocking on the door, he had tears on his eyes and he felt so helpless "Please you can't just leave me here" he yelled.

"Felix please stop you're gonna hurt yourself" said Eunwoo.

"Y-you can't just leave me here" he yelled punching the door "Open the door" he yelled again "Please opened the door, why are you locking me in here" said Felix falling to the floor. Tears where rolling down his cheeks and he was pretty sure he had hurt his hand, he voice was cracking and he felt helpless. "Hyung please open the door" said Felix.

"It doesn't matter how loud you scream I'm not opening the door" said Eunwoo.

"You can't leave me here" he yelled crying "You can't just do that, you can't just hold a person against their will" he yelled again.