"All set up." You said and sat beside Ally this time.

"Hi, Allz." You said.

"Hello, Y/N." She said enthusiastically and gave you a huge smile.

"Wow, no wonder why you got Zac wrapped around your fingers so easily." You whispered.

"What?" Ally blushed.

"Oh, um, nothing." You shrugged it off. You then look at Zac who is already looking at you two. Ally then look at him and he looked away, trying to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Alright the Ustream starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

"Heeeeeyyyyyy!" You all said in unison, giving each them flying kisses and making hearts with your hands, and waving hi.

"How are you guys?" Cara asked.

"Omg, they're blowing up." Normani said. You guys can perfectly see what they are saying in the Ustream.

"But there are no other space for me to sit on." You suddenly said.

"What?" They all looked at you and you shrugged.

"they said that I should move away so that Zac can sit beside Ally." You explained. The thing is you would switch seats with Zac but Lauren is sitting beside him.

"But you know what, since I love you all," You said while looking at the camera, "Zac, let's switch." You said motioning for Zac to get up.

You guys are sitting on a couch while the others are infront of you guys or behind. It's Shay, you, Lauren, and Dinah.In that order sitted on the couch while Andres, Zac and Ally is sitting infront of you guys on the floor, While the others, Camila, Normani,Cara, and Andres are dancing behind the couch.

So then you sat beside Lauren without acknowledging her.

"I'm single." Shay said while raising her hand.

"Me too." You said and so did Camila, Normani, Ally, Zac, Andres, and Lauren.

"Omg, Dinah and I are happily taken!" Cara said while giving each other high fives.

Then you went back on going to your phone to check the hashtag for questions. You were scrolling when all the sudden you found a perfect question for all of you to answer.

"Guys, there's a question!" You said and they all look at you. "If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?" (please answer, i got this from google,)

"Yes." Dinah said, without hesitation. You looked at her with an approved look and gave her a high five.

"That's my girl." You said and laughed.

"Well, I think it is still a failure, because flopping a sale is a fail and no matter how much you have failed in life flopping is still a fail but no matter how many and how much you have failed in life never let those put you down, you should look at it as your lessons in life, or maybe make it as your inspiration." Lauren said, she's just challenging you, or maybe in this way she can get your attention. But i Think what you're trying to do is just letting her taste her own medicine.

"Impressive." You said, nodding while scrolling through your phone again. "How about you guys?" You asked everyone while looking at them.

They answered. You guys did more of the Q and A until you guys are dared to act the scene that the fans will narrate.

"oh! I like this as the first sentence." Cara read off the screen. "Alright, so, Ally and Zac are the loving parents of Y/N, Shay, Lauren and Dinah."