Doctor Who

You gazed out your bedroom window into the deep-black night sky.
All was quiet.

You wish it wasn't. You wanted adventure! You wanted something to change your life forever, for better or worse- at this point you didn't even care.

You didn't realize that you were crying until you heard the soft sound of tears hitting the window sill.
Why hadn't Prince Charming come yet? Why weren't you rescued from your 'tower'?
The stories always said that he would save you.
But you're still here.
Still suffering.
Still crying oneself to sleep every night over some stupid thing a kid said at school.
Adults said that it was a phase.
It would be over soon.
Three years in and you're still here.
Why you?
Why has-
You heard something coming from the kitchen.
It sounded like a broken vacuum cleaner.
Creeping into the room like a proper spy, you saw a giant blue box crammed into your tiny kitchen.
You dash for the phone, 911 on speed dial.
Until, at least, a gorgeous man in a trench coat and tan trousers emerges from the contraption.
Tousled brown hair and something that looks strangely like a remote control are the first thing that catches your eye.
Oh man.
He is beautiful.
"Hello. Are you (y/n)? I'm the 10th Doctor. Why are you crying?"
You wipe the tears from your eyes and smile.
"Prince Charming, your late."