-*-

When I went to living room everyone was giving me strange looks, I ignored them anyway they are  behaving weird today.

"What happened to you guys today" I asked, they all shrugged.Someone forwarded me the box  to be more clear it was pizza box, I looked at them suprised, am I missing something, I shrugged my thoughts and opend the box, there was a message on it "eat up dada" I frowned looking at it I didn't understood, I looked around confused, they all looked at me with curiosity.

"What happened don't you guys wanna eat, why are you looking at me" I asked frowning.

"Are you really dumb or acting like one" naina asked, I looked at her suprised

"What do you mean by that" I asked confused. I saw my chanchan glaring at me, what did I even do.

I ate pizza without caring anyone who was giving me weird glances, my mom and priya was glaring at me.

When Vihaan took last slice of pizza I glared at him.

"Idiot that was mine" Vihaan ignored me and started eating it.

I dragged a box it was donut box, I grinned and opened it, something was written inside it "eat everything dada, I don't want only mumma ito be with the big belly around" I frowned but soon realised it was pregnancy message, I grinned and pushed it towards Vihaan.

"Vihaan I think it's for you" Vihaan chocked on pizza he was eating.

"Huh??"

"You idiot Naina is pregnent" I said clapping my hands

"Why do you think that" naina hissed, what happened to her, maybe pregnancy harmones

"You are snapping at me from the time I came, and you behaved same even when you was pregnant with ved" I shrugged, before anyone can say anything I heard a sob, I looked Priya was crying, what happened to her.

"That was for you Avinash" I heard Vihaan, I nodded but soon realised what he said, I looked at Priya she nodded, shit how can I be so dumb I messed up bog, Priya went towards our room crying, I followed her to convince ofcourse.

"Priya" I called softly sitting infront her on our bed.

"Go away" she she sobbed more.

"Baby, I..iam sorry" I don't know what to say more than this "it was just sudden that I couldn't register"

"I kept you t shirt to wear, pizza box and then donut but you didn't recognised still and top of that you said it for bhai" she looked at me accusingly tshirt, I looked at myself there was little feets on it and hi daddy was written on it. How I became so dumb.

"I didn't saw tshirt" she started hitting me with her soft hands, I didn't protested, when she stopped her hitting section, I cupped her cheek

"Iam sorry baby, will you forgive your dumb husband" I asked making puppy eyes, she chuckled, I slowly kept my hand on her still flat stomach.

"How far" I whispered, she looked at me and spoke

"6 weeks"

"But that day"

"Sometimes it doesn't show in early stages" she replied "I came to know before 2 weeks I couldn't wait to tell me"

"Why didn't you called me chanchan"

"I know this trip was important for you"

"Nothing is more important than you, or our baby" i hugged her.

"Chanchan, I think we should shift our room to ground floor" I said, I don't want to take any risk regarding her or our baby

"Why" she frowned