Pain (Hammy x Bob the Fish p2)

Btw you shouldn't read this if you don't like jokes about mental illnesses

I landed on the spiky grass, nearly getting impaled. I did amazingly on the heist, so the only thing left for me to do was wait for them to applaud me. Hammy quickly entered the hedge. He was standing there, menacingly. Rj and Verne ran over the hedge I looked in surprise to see Verne's neck was missing. "Verne what happen-" My lungs exploded due to extended oxygen intake. So I wrote on a stray peace of peanut with Deeto cheese: AAHHH MY LUNG BROKE. But when I saw Rj's expression I knew my lungs would have to heal themselves.

"What was that about!?" Rj yelled with his healthy lungs I could only dream of having.

"What do you mean?" I choalked.

"You said you were great at heists, what happened?!"

"Don't blame it on them, blame it on me!" Hammy blurted.

"Squidward!?" I gasped.

"I was the one who spared Bob's life, and I'm autistic!"

Rj glared at me. Verne tried to glare at me, but with a crack of his neck his head fell limp.

"Are you okay Verne?" I said, my heart creaking with an attack.

I could feel a stoke coming on.

"No." Verne groaned.

"You've got one more chance." Rj said in an attractive yodel.

"I understand..." I uttered, my back snapping with grief.

Hammy gave me an understanding glance. I blushed. He's such a kawaii senpai!

I suddenly tripped, and rolled out of the hedge. And I was barreling towards the road.

My fingers snapping with every roll. I saw the Verminator's truck parked where I was heading. I closed my eyes, turns out I closed them a little too tight and broke my eyelids. My eyes were forced open by Air Force. Oh nooooo!

I rolled beside the Verminator's truck. Quickly getting spotted by said Verminator.

He sniffed the air. "That's a fish!" He said looking at me with seductive eyes. It didn't have any effect on me, however. Squirrel was my one true love and father. I saw his foot make his way to me. "Oh no." I blubbed.

"Buenos dias reptile, or should I say BUENOS NOCHES!-

Before I could get crushed Hammy kicked me out of the way.

Before Hammy could get crushed Rj pushed him out of the way

Before Rj could get crushed Verne pushed him out of the way.

Verne's shell protected him from his utter demise as he slid up the hill and back into the hedge. Rj followed and hammy grabbed me in his mouth as we slid up the hedge.

"You almost got us Verminated!" Yelled Rj.

"I tripped sorry!" I uttered.

"You've caused enough trouble for one day young man, go to your pond!" Verne yelled.

I lay there in silence because I couldn't move. I couldn't hear my bones creak because they turned to dust. My bones have been cremated just like my father.

Hammy, being the kind psychotic soul he was kicked me back into the pond. Fixing my bones, while snapping my bones. I blushed. Should I tell him? I thought. No, I need to wait for the right time!" My stomach disintegrated, making me realize I haven't eaten in weeks, making me realize I haven't drank anything in weeks.

"Squirrel, can you pass me some soda?"

He kicked an unscrewed 2-liter bottle of Coke and tossed it into the water.

I immediately felt my lungs fill with sugar, and the stickiness caused my kidneys, and various other organs to shut down.

"Thanks." I said as I shriveled up into cucumbers.

"The H in Hammy stands for ADHD!" His screams echoed through my heart, causing it to stop. I would've blushed if my heart was functional.

He tossed me a Spuddy. I nibbled at it. The salt caused my blood pressure to skyrocket and my heart to explode.

"Thank you Hamsum" I said with the last of the oxygen in the water.

"Time for the next heist!" Rj yelled. Next thing I knew it all went to black. Visions of Hammy echoing through what's left of my desolate soul.