12-𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

ابدأ من البداية

You glare, looking at the sight of what was once very calm but is now an infuriated Katsuki. As you walk over to him slowly, he struggles to scrape the scorched pancakes into the trash. His stillness gives you an accurate estimate of how upset he is. "Are you okay...?" He plops the buttered stacks on the table next to the syrup and juice. "I gave you extras one job...and did you not smell the shit burning?!" "My aunt called me and I got distracted. And speaking of Yuki, she knows about you now." Katsuki raises his eyebrow, confused as to what you mean. "Didn't she hear me last time?" "Yeah, but she also saw you and I told her I was coming here with the girls." Unfazed he mumbles stuffing his face, "That makes two of us." You're afraid but still ask what he's referring to.

He blurts out looking down at his food, "The old hag wants to meet you..." "What the fuck are you talking about?!" "The hag kept pressing me as to where I was going for five days straight and who I was going to be with so I said I was going to Kyoto with shitty hair." Anxiously sipping your juice you ask, "Okay...what does that have to do with me?!" "I had plans with shitty hair but I decided to come here instead. I told his dumbass that if anyone asked where I was to say I was in Kyoto with him just in case word gets back to the hag. She's like a damn witch..." "Katsuki get to the point!" He gulps his juice to clear his throat before he finishes nonchalantly. "Shitty hair is so fucking dumb he forgot and showed up to my house anyway and immediately my mom knew what was going on. She told Kiri that whoever I'm here with she wants to meet." You scowl at him, "So? That doesn't mean I have to meet her!" "Yes, it does! If you don't she won't shut up about it and we go back and forth about enough shit already!" You roll your eyes, focusing back on your food. "Oh and...I have to tell her you're my girlfriend..." You damn near choke, staggered by the words that left his lips. "What? No, no you don't!" "What do you expect me to say?! 'This is Y/n and we're not dating, just strictly fucking each other?!' " "Yeah...that works." He stares blankly as you stare back dead serious, biting another piece of your now cold pancake. "Just pretend you are for this one night and in a week I'll say we broke up or some shit."

You shake your head in disbelief as you shove your plate in the sink. Katsuki follows behind you before you can leave the room, trying to ease your sudden bitterness. "I'm not excited about this shit either Y/n." Mugged face all you say is, "You owe me, I'm not doing this shit for free." He smirks, grabbing your arm to pull you close as he whispers, "I can make it up to you now." You hold back your laugh, trying not to fall in his hands. "Uh uh, sex isn't gonna cover this." "What? You mean you want me to pay you?!" You nod as he scoffs, "How much?" "Five thousand yen." He reflects before he harshly agrees to your deal.

~

Because of how the first night went, moving from the jacuzzi to the bed to the shower, gave you two a pretty good estimate of how the next four days will go. You both decided to go to the ski resort so you're not cooped up for the whole day doing what you two do best. As snug as the snow jacket and pants are, they're surprisingly mobile. Katsuki follows in your direction in getting a snowboard even though you both have no idea how to use it, completely disregarding the fact that Ski's are easier. As soon as you hop off the ski lift a random stranger ( most likely a licensed instructor) sees the two of you struggling. They offer to help teach how to snowboard and you were going to let them but Katsuki caused a whole scene about how he doesn't want their patrony. You would have told him about himself because he was rude for no reason but you remember Katsuki is who he is and he looks sexy with his hair pushed back by his goggles, so you let him be. As time goes by the colder it gets and the random sudden winds make it worse. From both you and Katsuki being competitive, without exchanging words you challenge each other to see who can get the hang of it first.

After about half an hour Katsuki is pretty full of himself and thinks he's a professional. You're used to it and have it down packed for the most part but you know if you try to do some extra shit, things will go left. On the ski lift, Katsuki insists you race him down the biggest hill despite your constant refusal. When you reach the top he starts to count down to start a race that he doesn't know is completely one-sided. You watch him dash down the hill, moving faster than the people around him. Since slowing down/stopping is complicated, you don't even chance going down that hill. Instead, you decide to take the ski lift to meet him. As you slowly drift downhill, all your anxious mind can think about is how as soon as you get back, you're meeting Katsuki's mom. You try to anticipate why you're helping him regardless of him paying you. Before you think about it too much, you see Katsuki speed downhill past people who look like they're cheering him on. You laugh to yourself at the fact regardless of how introverted he is, he loves attention. As you get closer to the ground you become a little jealous, wishing you chose to race him instead. The cheers for Katsuki stop once everyone realizes he's not stopping where he should. You see him struggle, leaning from side to side, trying every possible thing you're sure he can think of. Stopping his acceleration is the emergency rope, slamming into his abdomen.