01-𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧

Background: Y/N's story takes place in the MHA world but in college still training to become a hero. After many incidents with the league of villains, the government decided more training should go into becoming a hero hence the reason being at a four-year college.

It was pretty much a normal day for you, it was Friday and luckily you only had two classes in the morning so you had the rest of the day to yourself, or so you thought. You lock eyes with Mina coming back into the dorm after classes and she doesn't hesitate to yell "Y/N!!!!!!" you roll your eyes and smile while holding your arms out waiting for Mina to run and jump into them. She buries her head on your shoulder sighing "Why can't we just be heroes already I'm so sick of school."You sigh and rub her back and say "At least the weekend is here now" "Ooooo speaking of that!" Mina perks back up pulling her bag to the front of her and you can hear something splash inside of what sounds like a glass bottle. "Sero went all out this time." She smiles and winks. "Again?! We did this last week." You groan. "Yeah, yeah but this time it'll be with everyone, plus these bottles are special" You raise your eyebrow and give Mina a light smile"Atta girl," she says then walks over to the kitchen hiding the bottles in their usual spot, "Well I'm gonna take a quick nap before then," she smiles at you, you smile back giving her a small wave sending her off.

You go to grab a granola bar from the kitchen sneaking a peek at the bottle's lowkey getting excited. You become startled when you hear a loud "NO!" from the same person who's always yelling, "Bakugou pleaseee!" You hear Sero pleading. "kacchan c'mon man!" Kaminari follows. "If you wanna get fucked up so bad make it yourself!" Bakugou yells walking past to go to the elevator with his hands clenching the inside of his pockets. As Sero and Kaminari pass you they smile at you in unison to say Hi then go right back to begging Bakugou. "Sato is going home for the weekend and last time Denki's simple-minded ass burnt them and still hasn't given me my money back for it," Sero says, cutting his eyes at Kaminari making him give a peal of nervous laughter and rub the back of his neck. "What the hell are you guys arguing about?" You finally ask, "Eddies," Kaminari says nonchalantly "Y/N tell him to make them!" Sero says sternly. You glare at him biting another piece of your bar. "Please!" He mouths to you. "None of my business," You say walking away going back into the living room. "Awww you fucking ass!" Sero whines "Love you too!" You respond plopping down on the couch. A ding is played and you hear the elevator doors open. Kaminari and Sero are still begging Bakugou as they follow him inside when he yells "I'LL MAKE  IT! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You can't help but chuckle and roll your eyes. The fuck is his problem you ask yourself.

You wake up to a repetitive loud banging at your door. "Yoooooo!!! Y/N wake up!" you groan and grab a quick look at your phone. Your eyes become completely clear when you read 10:34 on your screen. Fuck, how long was I out?  "Y/N!" the same voice yells out which sounds like an already tipsy Mina. You scurry to the door and you were partly right it was Mina but she was full-on wasted. Behind her was Kiri trying to get her to keep her balance. "Y/N c'monnn, the party started already!" "Okay, I'm getting dressed." You sigh looking up at Kiri and in exchange, he shakes his head. "Alright, Mina she's up, let her get dressed." He says prying her fingers off the side of the door. "Hurry up!" Mina says sternly as Kiri pulls her body to walk away. You stick your middle finger out genuinely meaning it because although you love Mina, she's a pain sometimes. She laughs sticking her finger back at you making you smile. You go back in your dorm just realizing your scarf came off your head as you slept meaning it was going to take you longer to get ready because of your hair, per usual.

Leaving the elevator, you can begin to feel the pulsing of the bass from how intense and loud the speakers are. Did they invite the whole damn school? You look to the left and see a very happy intoxicated Mina dancing with Kiri while Kiri is just trying to be a good friend and get her shit together. Before you let Mina see you, you sneak to the kitchen and you're surprised to see not just brownies, but Rice Krispies as well packed nicely on the counter. He actually made them. You bend down to the hidden spot for the drinks and grab a fresh bottle of Tequila. Where did he get gold patron from? You think. You pop the brown cork off, the sound satisfying your ear and the smell not so much but you pour a shot into a plastic shot glass before you think about it too much. "Let me make you a drink, no lady should have to make her own drink." you hear and look down seeing Mineta giving you a side smirk. "Touch my cup, the next drink you'll get will be from it being  poured over your grave." You smile arrogantly then walk away with the bottle and the pack of shot glasses. "Bitch..." you hear Mineta say under his breath as you walk away. "The fuck did you just call me?!" You say slamming the Patron on the counter turning back to Mineta. "Woahh, okay Mineta why don't you go take a little walk okay!" Iida interrupts pushing Mineta out of the kitchen then immediately scrunches his face in disgust when his back is turned. "You okay?" Iida asks and you smile and nod "Thanks." Iida smiles back then sees Mineta trying to pull away drunk Mina from Kiri and runs over pulling him off of her. You grab the bottle again and begin to walk over to the center of the room. You're greeted by a calm "Finally" from Kaminari. His eyes are low and the most bloodshot red you've ever seen them. "Damn, they kicked in already?" You chuckle "That's why we had Kacchan make them," He smiles. "Good, you're here! Now the fun can begin!" Sero says walking over to you his eyes just as red as Kaminari "AYEEEE! Everyone who wants to play gather around the couch!"He yells, grabbing everyone's attention. You look over to the couch and see Tokoyami and Todoroki get up then move to a wall. You make your way to the couch placing the pack of plastic shot glasses and the gold patron on the table in front of you next to a small bowl of lime and salt.