Chapter 2 - The First Day at Central

As they reached the three new hunters, Gon, Killua, Leorio and Shiro greeted and shaked hands with them happily but Shiro seemed nervous.

"You're shaking.. Are you alright?" Asked Kurapika worriedly when shaking hands with Shiro.

"O-of course I'm alright! I'm just too excited to meet you... Well, since you are a Lieutenant Colonel, you must be very experienced and I really admire you!" Said Shiro with blinking stars in her eyes.

"Hahaha! I'm not that good... It's my first time to carry on in such a high position like that," Said Kurapika humbly.

"Now, no need to be so humble. Anyway, we didn't introduce ourselves yet. I'm Killua Zoldyck, First Lieutenant," Said Killua.

"And I'm Gon Freecss! Second Lieutenant here," Gon said, cheerful like always.

"Eeeehhhhhh! You guys are First and Second Lieutenant?! Young kids like you?! Wow! You must have been blessed with great talents at the very young age. I'm truly amazed!" Kurapika said almost too loudly.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but you're from Zoldyck? The famous assassin family? Then why are you here? Shouldn't you become an assassin like your family?" Asked Pokkle to Killua.

"Well, yeah. I WAS an assassin. But I quitted since I met Gon. He brought me out from the darkness and showed me the light... You will never believe it! When I told my family that I want to quit being an assassin and want to become a hunter, my mom cried like crazy! She told me that I have the potential of being an excellent assassin in the future. But my dad let me do whatever I want and he also told me that I can come back home whenever I want. I don't know why, but I know that my brother Illumi followed me all this time. He is also crazy about wanting me to be an assassin. I'm tired of killing. I just want to live a life like normal kids. Playing, joking and doing silly things together with Gon. That's all I want," Killua said, looking sad.

"Don't worry Killua! As long as we are together, nothing can stop us! We can do anything we want because everyone deserves freedom, right?" Gon said, trying to cheer Killua up.

"Yeah, and you will forever be my best friend Gon," Said Killua while hugging Gon and vice versa.

"Hey! Don't forget about us! We are your best friends too, aren't we?" Asked Leorio, mentioning him and Shiro.

They all giggled and the two kids laughed after almost forgetting about their two other friends.

"And you? Your last name is the same as General Ging Freecss. Who is he to you?" Hanzo asked Gon.

"Oh! Do you know him? He is my father! I am searching for him. Do you know where he is now?" Answered Gon, surprised with the question.

"Of course I know him! Who doesn't know that amazing hunter? He is one of the Zodiacs and he also found the Ancient Ruruka Ground that was very difficult to find. But I'm sorry, I don't know where he is now," Replied Hanzo.

Gon nodded with a disappointed face but he had to find his father by himself. That's why he became a hunter.

"Now, how about we show you around the Office?" Suggested Shiro.

"Well, that's a great idea but I have an appointment to attend. Sorry I couldn't join you. Maybe next time. See you later!" Said Hanzo while walking away and waving at them after glancing at his wristwatch. Leorio and Pokkle also left with the same reason.

"Ah! We also have a meeting! Come on Gon! We're gonna be late! Bye Shiro and Kurapika!" Killua said while running out with Gon in his arm.

"Well... And that's leaving just the two of us. So, do you want to look around, Lieutenant?" Asked Shiro.

"Sure, why not? Thank you very much," Said Kurapika with a smile.

Then, Shiro showed Kurapika around the Office. The Central Office is very big and wide so one might get lost if they don't have a map or guide. Shiro showed Kurapika the dorms, the Ten Squads' Offices, the security rooms, the main office, the cafeteria and many more. Kurapika felt so happy that she got a very energetic and thoughtful friend.

"Thank you for showing me around, Shiro. But I guess there is a place that you haven't show me yet. The Colonel's Office," Said Kurapika after they got out of the cafeteria.

"Ahhh!! You're right! I forgot about it. Come, let me show you the Colonel's and YOUR office," Said Shiro after realising about the fact that she totally forgot to show Kurapika her own office.

They walked up the stairs to the first floor and walked straight a little more until they reached in front of two beautifully carved wooden doors and a metal sign that says 'Colonel and Lieutenant Colonel's Office' above the door.

"Here it is! The Colonel's and your office. The Colonel must be in there right now," Said Shiro.

Kurapika suddenly felt a chill running up her spine just the moment she faced the doors. She didn't know why but she saw Shiro looking just fine. Then, they heard loud footsteps and saw a young man not too far away from them.

"Ah! Captain Yominori! Wait!" Shouted the young man while running towards them.

"Captain! Shouldn't we be holding our squad's meeting today? You're late and we couldn't start it without you," Continue the man as he reached the two ladies.

"Our squad's meeting? Ah!!! I totally forgot about that! Hehehe.. Sorry! I was so busy showing our new Lieutenant around," Said Shiro while scratching her head.

"Our new Lieutenant? Ah! I'm very sorry for being rude in front of you! Please forgive my rudeness," Said the man while bowing in front of Kurapika.

"No, that's fine! I'm still new here so please give guidance too," Replied Kurapika softly.

"Oh ya! This is Seijiko Saiki. My squad's lieutenant. He always treats me as a small kid. I can manage by myself you know," Said Shiro while crossing her arms.

"Of course I know that but you must be responsible even as a Captain. Now, let's go or we're going to be late," Replied Saiki.

"Yeah... You're right... Well then, see you later Kurapika! Good luck!" Said Shiro while walking away with Saiki.

"Good luck? What did she mean by that? Well, nevermind that. Now, I must start working," Kurapika said to herself.

Kurapika inhaled and exhaled before knocking on the door and reached for the doorknob after she got a reply from the one that was on the other side of the door. Then, she entered the room and saw a man but Kurapika couldn't see his face as he was sitting on his chair and facing the window, only revealing his back.

Andddd....... That's the second part of my story! But stay tuned 'cause Colonel Chrollo Lucilfer WILL make his appearance in the next part!!! Yay! Can't wait to see him!!! Pls vote and leave a comment ya! Thank you for reading!❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗
(Sun, 15 Aug 2021)