𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡

it's been a week since olivia did her duets with btr and her life has been so much better

it's been a week since olivia did her duets with btr and her life has been so much better. her dad has been more carefree and kind to his daughter, allowing her to do whatever she wants with her music. olivia and carlos are still on the down low with their relationship, fearing how griffin may react or how the fans would react. olivia deals with hate comments on the daily and don't know how btr fans would react to her dating their beloved carlos.

bryan has been spending a lot more time with his daughters, treating them like his actually kids. he's back to his kind and caring self like he was before his wife left. no one knows why olivia and opal's mom left, she was there one day and she was gone the next. no warning or no goodbye, just gone. no way to contact her and no one has seen her since almost two years ago now. olivia and opal were hurt at first, but have sort of forgotten about it and just dismiss it if someone brings it up.

olivia still wonders to this day if she's okay and what she's doing with her life.

"olivia!" her dad called.

"yes!" olivia called back and her dad stood at the door.

"kyle's on the phone and wants to talk to you," he smiled and she gave him a nervous look. "it's not bad."

bryan handed olivia his phone and she put it on speaker.

"hello?"

"hey, olivia! so, i have huge news for you," kyle spoke from the other end and olivia smiled in anticipation.

"what is it?" she asked as opal appeared next to her father with excitement.

"you're gonna be the opening act for big time rush's first ever tour!"

olivia squealed with excitement as kyle chuckled and opal and bryan smiled happily for her.

"seriously?! that's so cool!" olivia beamed.

"yes and..." kyle paused for a moment, getting some papers out. "and if their tour goes well and the fans like it. you'll be going on your own tour!"

olivia was speechless and all she could do was squeal happily as the others chuckled.

"my own tour! that's my dream," olivia exhaled, taking a breath and opal walked in to hug her. "and opal gets to sing with me right?"

"correct, she'll be singing with your band," bryan told her, putting his hand on opal's back.

"yay!" olivia cheered, "thank you so much!"