"Thank you for everything, and go home safely. Thank you for always making my day better in school and in our hangouts." Beomgyu felt like it's his last message for them. The difference is that he can't tell them that he will be gone, not temporarily like Taehyun but gone forever because of the death that awaits him.

"Why does it sound like you're leaving too? See you soon, Beomgyu!" JM joke around that made the boys chuckle.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say what I wanted to say," Beomgyu responded.

"Yeah, we could see how you started expressing yourself because of your boyfriend!" Jay said.

"Hey, stop teasing him!" Jaebeom pulls the younger's ear, entering the car with the other members.

Taehyun and Beomgyu waited until the car went away, and they waited for each other to break the silence.

"I do have a lot of things that I wanted to say, but I decided not to say all of them. I know it's hard for you to forgive and trust me again. I would like to apologize again for everything irrational that I did. I know my family owes you and other people an apology, and I will apologize on behalf of them. I know that you guys did everything not to talk about it with me. I appreciate it," Taehyun started.

"Do you have an idea who did that to your family?"

"Yeah, I know everything now. One thing that I can make sure of is that I will not run away from the problems. I will make sure to fix everything the best as I can before my leave. Thank you for being friends with me before, and I hope I can see you again when I'm a better person in the future."

"I like to apologize for barging into your house and for the times that I've treated you way too harshly. It's hard for me to trust you, but it doesn't mean that I have the rights to blame you for the sins of your family. I'm sorry for that," Beomgyu took out something from his pocket. "I'm supposed to give this to you after our performance 3 months ago, but a lot of things happened."

Taehyun gladly accepted the customized friendship bracelet that Beomgyu made for him. When Beomgyu finally came to the point of believing and accepting his death, he made a bracelet for his sister and friends as his remembrance for them.

"Thank you for giving me the good memories that I won't forget. I will promise to change for the better, and I wish you all the best with Yeonjun-hyung. Is it okay to hug you for the last time?" Taehyun requested.

"Sure, just a few seconds," Beomgyu nodded, and the hug was quick.

"Goodbye, Beomgyu," Taehyun said as he entered his car. He left without looking back. For some strange reason, Beomgyu feels sad every time he says goodbye to other people like they won't come back anymore.

~~~

Soobin decided to spent his Sunday with his best friend.