"Beomgyu!" He heard a familiar scream, and Soobin appeared beside him in a second. His best friend helps him stand up, supporting his weight as Soobin went to the nearest bench.

"You didn't eat anything, right?" Soobin hurriedly ran to the nearest food stall to buy some food. He pulled out some money without taking the change from rushing.

He leaned Beomgyu's head on his shoulder as he opened a bottle of water. He helped Beomgyu to drink enough water. "You have to eat now, or things will not be good."

Beomgyu shakes his head. "No, we have to plan for the next step because Yeonjun's deadline is coming. We have to find his body before his last day!" He declined.

"How are you supposed to do it if your body demands a rest?" Soobin knows it will be hard, knowing that Beomgyu wants to rush.

"I don't care! We have to keep searching. I can't sleep well anyway, so I will better keep on searching for him. You can go home if you're tired already." He tried to stand up, but he is still weak that makes him fall to the bench.

"I know, but eating won't take you a lot of time if you don't want to get sick! I understand that the time is not in our hands, but you have to rest if you don't want to die before you could see him!"

"I don't care, I'm going to die any-" His words are cut when Soobin shoved the half of the corndog to his mouth.

"I know! It is your destiny to die on Yeonjun's last day. Kai told me everything last morning, and just like how you protected and helped me, I will fucking do the same for you! Yeonjun won't be happy if you're going to starve yourself!" Soobin is aware that Beomgyu won't let him know about his destiny to die.

"Eat that! You need to take a fucking break and not burden yourself a lot!" Soobin sniffed.

He never expected that Soobin knows more than his expectation. A part of him feels sad that Soobin knows it and at the same time, he feels overwhelmed by the words he wanted to hear. Beomgyu began to tear up, chewing the food slowly.

"Go, eat some more," Soobin opened the lid of the paper cup that contains the warm tteokbokki, which Beomgyu accepted.

He keeps on eating until there's nothing left while letting his tears flow freely. Beomgyu felt better and that he's not alone. "I'm sorry," he weakly said.

"No worries," Soobin lends him water. "About our search, I will try to ask some officers in the police station. If he's not in any medical facilities, we will try to look for the cases of unidentified corpses in this town for the last five years. We have to prepare for it, in case that he is one of them. There could be other possibilities, but let's settle for that idea for now for the faster progress." He explained.

"Let's search again after our last exam," Beomgyu said. "Yeonjun won't like it if I didn't take my studies seriously. Let's go home."