5.

Normani, Dinah, and Sean were having the times of their lives at the nightclub chosen for meeting Dinah's new girlfriend. It was just the trio of friends as they waited for Dinah's mystery girl to arrive with whoever she was bringing.

They were currently at a table at the back of the club, sipping their drinks, and chatting while they waited.

"When's your mystery girl supposed to be here, DJ? I'm starting to believe she was made up or something," Sean snorted as he sipped his beer, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"She's not made up! She'll be here," Dinah huffed before she turned to look at Normani, "See anyone you'd like to fuck yet, Mani?"

"Why are still on this damn topic, Dinah?" Normani rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I told you I wasn't looking for anyone to fuck."

"So you say," Dinah said as she lifted her drink to her lips, "But I'm making it my mission to get you laid tonight."

"It's not gonna happen, Dinah," Normani huffed, "You act as if someone is gonna magically walk in here, capture my full attention, and I'm gonna be left awestruck in the presence of my future soulmate or some shit. Get over that."

"But-."

"It's never gonna happen, not in a million years."

"Dinah, baby!" the sound of someone calling Dinah's name, interrupted Dinah from responding, and a grin instantly took over her features as she spun around in her chair to greet whoever the mystery caller was. Sean and Normani looked up, and Normani's eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful green-eyed Goddess that was approaching their table. However, that wasn't what surprised Normani. Because of course Dinah Jane would have a gorgeous as fuck girlfriend. No, what surprised Normani had been the fact that Camila Cabello, Mari's mother, had been amongst Dinah's new girlfriend's group of friends.

And she looked hot as hell.

"Oh, shit!" Sean vocalized Mani's inner thoughts, "It's Mrs. Cabello!"

"You guys know each other?" The green-eyed woman's brows furrowed as she glanced from Camila to Dinah and her friends.

"They're Mari's dance instructors," Camila chuckled nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Miami feels way too small sometimes."

"You got that right," Dinah spoke up, "Lauren, stop being rude and introduce us to the rest of your friends," Dinah slapped Lauren's arm, and Lauren snorted before she nodded her head.

"Right, sorry," Lauren laughed softly, "Ally, Troy, and Zayn, this is Dinah, my girlfriend and her friends. Babe and friends, this is Ally, Troy, and Zayn."

"Nice to meet you all!" The short one, Ally, beamed brightly at the trio at the table.

"You guys as well," Dinah spoke for her friends, "These are my best friends, Normani and Sean. Normani, Sean, this is my girlfriend Lauren and her friends."

"Wow, D, you sure know how to pick 'em," Sean spoke up, "She even come with hot friends," Sean laughed, and Normani rolled her eyes playfully while Lauren and her friends laughed in amusement at Sean's words.

"Thanks, some of us wake up like this," Lauren flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Definitely not Lauren though," Troy jumped in, and Lauren spun around to glare at the taller man, who held his hands up in mock defense, "Joking joking."