~Chapter Thirty: Don't Hold Back!~

It had been two whole weeks since they had finally confessed to one another.

Although it felt nice to be a thing now, they decided to not tell everyone about it, but even so the only people that knew about it are Hado and Ochako.

"So are you going to tell Mimi about it?" Ochako asked as they were both walking towards the training area.

"Maybe, but not right now at least." Mina said to her.

"You keep saying that, but Mimi and everyone else will know about you and Midoriya."

"I'm sure they know at this point." Just then she felt someone covering her eyes.

"Guess who?" As soon as she heard someone say that, she turned around with a smile on her face, but then she saw Hado just standing there with a grin on his face.

"Surprise!!!"

"YOU BIG GOOF!!" Mina yells as she hits in on the head.

"Hahaha!" Hado laughs as he rubs his head. "I couldn't help it!" Mina just got annoyed while Ochako tried not to laugh.

"Morning guys." They looked over and saw Midoriya walking up to them. "Guess Hado got hit in the head again."

"Yeah he did!" Ochako laughed a bit.

"You don't need to laugh at me and also you don't need to hit me so hard!"

"You're the one that did that to me!!" Mina yelled at him.

"EVERYONE HURRY UP!!" Mimi yells in the distance. "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE AND WHERE'S HADO!!"

"I'M COMING!!" Hado started sprinting while everyone else started running.

"Alright everyone! Today we are doing something a little bit different today," Mimi told them while everyone else was lining up like they always do.

"Today will be a chance for all of you to face off against the undefeated Mimi!" As soon as Hado said it, most of them were getting worried and even complained about having to face her.

"Do we have to!"

"Are we really doing this again?!"

"It's not really fair, can Hado fight us instead!"

"Quit complaining you guys!" Mimi tells them. "We are only doing this since all of you are improving a lot and I want to see what new moves that you have been working on!" While she was talking, Midoriya stood there feeling determined.

'This is great! I have defeated her before and it was just by luck, this time I can take her on now that I can control my quirks!'

"Midoriya!" Mimi calls out to him which startled him.

'Did she hear me ramble again?!!' He thought.

"Come stand here for a moment!" Midoriya went between Mimi and Hado.

"Now," she continued while tapping on his shoulder with her hand.

"Since Midoriya is the only one that has defeated me, I figure that it will be fair if all of you try to get through him before you face me. Those who can beat him in a one to one match will move on, I'm sure you guys understand this."

"Yes Ma'am!!" All of them said in sync.

"Alright everyone, get to training!" As all of them did as they were told. Midoriya was about to train when he felt someone pulling on his shirt.