𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

Katerina woke up with a headache and feeling shivery.

She blinks a few times to adjust her vision and looked around for a while with a startled expression, unable to realize where she was.

She's startled, which wasn't surprising, considering she was inside a prison cell that reminded her very much of Red Room. Her head pounded and she felt mentally exhausted to actually register where she was but had many reasons to know she's back in the Red Room;

But most importantly, her sisters weren't there, she's all alone inside a cell and she didn't know where are they.

Then she remembered how did she get here, Melina shot her with widow bites. She can't believe she told her that she's her real mother and betrayed her again.

She heard Alexei grunted and banging the wall then she heard Natasha's voice. She sighed in relief to know that they're not dead.

She sat from where she was sleeping, on a red couch-like bed.

"Well, this is a nice change of scenery" she joked, loud enough for them to hear.

She heard Alexei spoke. "It's a prison cell"

"I was being sarcastic" She sighed heavily. "Where's Yelena? Is she here?" She added then she stood up.

"No. They brought her somewhere, she's not imprisoned here" Natasha answered.

Kat groaned. "Fucking hell. I should have known she would betray us" she slammed her fist on the glass door. "Nat! We have to do something"

Natasha didn't respond.

Alexei suddenly spoke. "Natasha, Katerina. I can't save us" Kat looks up to the speaker and scoffed.

"I need you both to know that I'm sorry, I pledge my life to a cause. You know, I thought I was being very brave. Possibly the bravest, but I wasn't being brave. I was a coward" He added.

Then he sobbed dramatically while gliding his face on the glass.

"Say whatever speech you got rehearsed, I'm gonna die or forget this anyway" Kat muttered.

She knows that Dreykov would use her again but she couldn't let that stop her from escaping here and saving her sister.

"In Cuba," Alexei continued. "When they came and took you all away from me . . . No cause is worth that. You should only sacrifice yourself for something . . ." he rambled.

Then their glass door slides open, Kat flinched and stepped outside. She saw Natasha and Alexei and looked at them confusingly. 

She walked towards them but she kept her distance. "How the hell did you do that?" Kat asked Nat.

"I designed these cells myself" She answered.

Kat and Alexei gave her a confused look then she removed the nano mask, revealing her true appearance, It was Melina.

Kat stepped back.

Alexei looked shocked. "What?"

Kat studied her but didn't seem shocked. She looks as if about to speak but changes her mind, and crossed her arms across her chest. "Well, this is awkward"

Alexei seemed offended but glad at the same time then he stepped forward to Melina. "I bared my soul to you and it was just you the whole time? . . . well, at least Kat heard me"

Kat shrugged in response.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. But wait, shh, I'm on comms with Yelena - Oh and Kat? I gave you an earpiece too"

Kat nodded. "Why didn't anyone tell me the plan?" she mumbled.

"There wasn't time." Melina held her earpiece and spoke on the comms. "Yelena, it's me. It's mama"

Kat sighed and rolled her eyes.

Melina continued. "You have a two-inch blade concealed in your beltline."

"What?" Yelena said in the comms.

"Outside right hip" Melina added

Kat heard Yelena screamed in pain in the comms and began to worry. "Yelena are you alright? Hang on I'm coming" she said hurriedly.

Melina grabbed her arm before she walked out to find Yelena.

Kat glared at her. 

"You can't go in there, you have to follow the plan"

"Oh please, just because your my mother doesn't mean you can boss me around"

Yelena suddenly spoke on the comms. "You couldn't have told me sooner?"

"Don't throw a fit. There wasn't time" Melina replied.

Alexei held his ear and spoke. "Okay, girls, I'm having trouble hearing you, but Natasha there's something I need you to know. I need you to know that I'm sorry. No more excuses, okay?"

Malina stood beside him.

Alexei continued. "I gave my life for a cause. I thought I was being brave-"

"You don't have earpiece," Melina interrupted.

Alexei gave her an offended look. "What?"

"No, she can't hear you - you don't have earpiece," said Melina

Alexei searched his ear. "Why not?"

Kat rolled her eyes. "Are you always stupid or is today a special occasion?" 

Melina turned her head to Kat. "Look, I know you're upset with me. But we need to work together on this one"

"But it's more than 'being upset with you' you randomly told me you're my real mother, and you told Natasha the plan but not me . . . speaking of, where is the idiot, anyway?"

"Natasha's plan is to kill Dreykov"

Kat took a sharp inhale.

Kat's eyes widened. "She's with Dreykov?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You can't go after her. You will ruin the plan" Melina scolded.

"You don't understand. Dreykov is always one step ahead" Kat raised her voice with Melina grasping her wrist.

"She's my sister, she needs me" She escaped from Melina's grip and stormed off to find Dreykov's office.

She didn't understand what her instincts were trying to tell her, but right now, they wanted her to find where Natasha is.

A/N: Hi! sorry for the delay, It took me forever to find the right way to finish the last scene. Enjoy the chapter!