𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

| Cuba

The light of the sun approached from the plane window and they landed on a beautiful and peaceful island.

They got off the plane and Alexei carried Melina in a bridal style while they walked towards a bunch of men with soldiers' clothing.

The three girls ran towards their parents and Alexei placed Melina on a stretcher.

They placed the stretcher on the ground and the girls bend down on Melina.

"Get up, Mommy. Pain only makes you stronger, remember?" Yelena sobbed and she laid her head in Melina's torso, Melina petted her head with affection.

Katerina cried on her knees and Natasha placed her hands on her shoulder while tears streaming down her eyes then her mother placed her hand on her cheek and Kat leaned to rest her head on her mother's chest.

She didn't know what was happening, her mother is bleeding to death while his father is laughing with a strange man.

Alexei walked towards the light blue car and he spread his arms while he smiled softly.

"The red guardian returns," said Dreykov

"The red guardian returns triumphant" Alexei added, Dreykov grabbed his cheeks, they both planted a kiss on their cheeks.

"Please, please, I beg you. No more undercover work." Alexei begged. "I wanna get back in action. I want my suit back, I wanna get back in" 

"General Dreykov, It's been over three years," he added.

Natasha spoke in Russian while she stared at her bleeding mother, her mouth quivered. "Forgive me, mom - I'm scared," 

"Never let them take your heart," Melina whispered softly. She looked at Kat one last time and took her hand to kiss it.

"And you, my baby - We'll say hello again. you'll survive this-" panted Melina. A soldier pushed Natasha and Katerina making them fall.

Kat wiped her tears with her hand, she failed to suppress a sob. "What's happening?"

"It's gonna be okay" Natasha reassured them, her arms are placed around her sisters' shoulders.

They watched the soldiers took care of Melina while their father is talking to a man they didn't know.

The soldiers abruptly carried Melina inside the plane, the girls scrunched their faces in confusion, still sobbing uncontrollably.

Yelena frowned. "Mommy?" 

"Where are they taking Mommy?" asked Kat.

Natasha sobbed. "Mom?" 

"Daddy!" Yelena yelled, running towards Alexei. Kat turned her head to see her little sister running and chased her decidedly.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Yelena exclaimed.