𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞

»»————— ⧗ —————««

【 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 】

»»————— ⧗ —————««

Morocco | 2016

Katerina walked in a long, boring hallway for she was called by Dreykov. She figured that bastard would give her another useless mission for his sake.

She planted a brave and cold expression on her face as she opened the door in front of her. Her eyes wandered around the room without moving her head, Her eyes fell on the faces of fully trained widows standing uninterested and emotionless as always around Dreykov.

Dreykov smiled wickedly after noticing her presence, Kat walked towards him but kept her distance. Dreykov step forward and placed his hands on her cheeks like he always does whenever he greets them.

Her hair was blacker than the night sky, face so intense yet so emotionless.

The spies listened with uninterested expression and a great standing posture to Dreykov as he told them their simple mission.

Kat didn't know why she's part of this mission because she usually gets harder missions than this, all they have to do is to bring back the package which was stolen by one of the veteran widows in the red room.

"Katerina you're in charge of this team, I'm sure with you as their leader – the mission will go successfully" Dreykov demanded, his eyes full of hunger for power and vengeance.

Dreykov knew how strong the girl is in front of him, For Katerina is one of the elite spies in the Red Room, her skills alone make her as valuable as a hundred soldiers, Losing her would be a devastating loss for Red Room but Dreykov knew that that's why he's using her to get the package pack because he knew she would make the mission a success.

"Yes, General Dreykov" Kat said, her eyes looked detached and uninterested and her voice is as emotionless as ever.

"May I ask what's inside the package?" The blonde one suddenly spoke, causing Dreykov to turn around.