《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》

Start from the beginning

She remembered the other two. They had fought against Kugisaki and Itadori when they were at the bridge. He must be the third brother, the oldest. 

“We both know my name,” She said. “What do you want with me? And why do you have the death painting womb with you?”

“Choso has been serving as my guard. Tsukumo Yuki was once here as well,” He said. “And I have a request to ask you.”

“If you want me to take over as your guard, you can save your breath,” She said as she turned away. “I don’t have the time to babysit. I have more important things to handle right now.”

“Haiyaku Neoma,” He said, making her stop her movements.

Her shoulders rose and fell with a heavy sigh. She turned back around, facing the two figures. Her eye darkened as she reached up, slipping a finger under her eyepatch to rub at her left eye. 

“You know something? I’m getting real sick of people bringing her up,” She muttered. “So unless you’re going to tell me why everyone is coming back from the dead and coming to kill me, then I’m not going to waste my time here.”

“You’re Yuuji’s mentor, aren’t you?” Choso said, making her slide her gaze to him. 

“Yeah. So what of it?” She said. 

“I want to help you,” He said, placing a hand over his chest. The woman quirked a brow. 

“Huh?”

“You’ve done your best to help my brother, and you’ve kept him alive this whole time,” He said. “So I want pay you back, and help you. This woman, Neoma, she’s your sister, correct?”

“Tengen,” The woman said, in an almost threatening tone. “Just what the hell are you planning?”

“Neoma was a power-hungry woman, much like your father,” He said, placing his hand behind his back. “There was much wrong with that woman, and although I cannot see into people’s hearts, I knew from the moment I laid eyes upon her. There was nothing special about this woman. She had no connections with the ties of fate or anything, yet she seemed as if she were the most powerful being on this Earth. She used to be the most powerful sorceress to ever exist.”

Y/n shifted, facing Tengen fully. “What do you mean ‘used to be’?”

“That title is now under your name,” Tengen said, making the woman’s eyebrows furrow together. “You could very well destroy the entirety of this world with your powers, Y/n. When Neoma is compared to you, it is the same as comparing an ant to a human.”

“Where are you going with this?” She asked. 

“Neoma is jealous of you. She’s always been the star. When she was thirteen, that became so. And she worked her way up for ten years until she died. She was always praised for her abilities, her work, and her achievements. She was the famed face of the Haiyaku clan. But when you came along, and you were born with the Devil’s Eyes, the curse that had been dead for over a thousand years, the attention shifted away from her. She couldn’t fathom why you, a mere baby, was more popular than her now.”

“So my sister was an attention whore,” Y/n scoffed, though it sounded like a light laugh. “What’s this got to do with telling me how to fuck to kill her, Tengen? My patience is wearing thin.”

“Her jealousy affected the way that she grew as a sorceress,” He said. “She wanted her spot back as the light. So began to train herself in a technique that even I frown upon.”

“What technique?” Y/n asked, almost hesitantly. 

“It’s ancient,” Choso said, making the woman turn her gaze to him. “And it strips away someone’s technique. Neoma practiced and altered it until she was able to tear someone’s technique away from them, and manifest their cursed energy as her own. It’s the reason she’s been preying on sorcerers. In a way, she’s taking their cursed energy in order to restore her own.”

“Her cockiness and thirst for power is the reason she was killed,” Tengen said. “She messed with the wrong user, and it cost her life.”

“So what exactly are you implying I do?” She asked. 

“If Neoma corners you, there is nothing that you will be able to do,” He said. “One of the techniques she copied can mirror the effects of the Inverted Spear of Heaven and can disable a technique. Including that of Gojo Satoru. The Devil’s Eye has the ability to copy a technique and manifest it as your own. It manipulates the human mind. Haven’t you realized it yet?”

“What are you talking about?” She frowned. “Haven’t I realized what?”

“Neoma took part of your Devil’s Eyes when you were young,” He said, making her eyes widen. “The illusions she is creating are derived from your cursed technique.”

“So...you mean…?”

"In order to kill Neoma," Choso said, stepping forward. “You have to fight fire with fire.”

《CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》

《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x READER [BOOK 3]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara