"It's beautiful," I said. "So mesmerizing."

He smiled and turned me around. He wrapped his arms around my waist once again after placing the small box in the railing.

We stared into the night as the waves crashed into one another.

"Bathe with me." He suggested.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my gasp. Flashbacks from the night in my bathroom flooded my mind.

"Why would I do that?" I asked through my fingers.

"I guess you don't want to know why we're here." He teased.

Bribery. What a dirty play. I turned to face him, giving him a sly grin.

~~~~~~~~

"You didn't have to carry me." I yelped.

Our naked bodies touch as he carried me into the bath.

"It's my duty as your fiancé." He said, standing in the middle of the bath.

I placed my hand on his cheek and gave him a small grin.

"No wonder I said yes." I joked.

He smirked as he carried me in his large, strong arms, his hair falling over his eyes.

(This is not their official look!!! I'm still working on their features)

(Don't come for his fingers Ik they look bad🙄😭)

My heart started to beat faster as he locked eyes with me through his hair, that same sly smirk resting on his face.

"You're supposed to be telling me why we're here," I said, breaking eye contact.

"Oh come on, we were having a moment." He teased, placing me down.

I walked towards the end of the tub and sat on the bench in the water. This bathroom is huge. Is this even a tub? It looks more like a pool but feels like a hot tub.

"I guess there's no getting through with you." He sighed, walking over to me.

He grabbed two luffas and a bar of soap. After lathering the luffa with soap, he gestured me to stand up.

I stood up and turned around, allowing him to wash my back.

It was silent for a while.

⚠️Attention⚠️
Everything thing I'm about to explain is fake! I don't know what I'm talking about, it's all for the story. Enjoy