"Training"

I woke up with my mind feeling foggy. I noticed I wasn't in my bed. After my head cleared a little, I looked around and I was in a dark room.

I tried getting up but my hands and feet were wrapped in something. I tried calling out to Lucifer but my mouth wouldn't open. It was covered.

Where am I? How did I get here?

At that moment I heard a door to my right creak open. I looked over and squinted my eyes as light shined into the dark room.

"Good morning." His deep voice echoed in the room.

I looked around and saw that I was in an empty room except for a rope in the corner and a nail beside me. The walls were old stone and there were cobwebs everywhere.

Behind Lucifer were the woods.

I looked at my hands and feet and noticed I was tied up with tape. Large, strong, duct tape.

I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"Ah yes, the tape." He yawned. "Excuse me, I didn't get much sleep last night."

He walked over to me and yanked the tape off my mouth.

"Ow!" I yelped. "Why'd you do that?"

"Sorry bunny." He chuckled. "Also, that was for making a mess in my office."

"Why am I here?" I asked, ignoring his little comment.

"Well.." he began. "I thought it'd be a good idea to train you."

"Train me?" I asked. "Train me for what?"

He sighed and sat down next to me.

"Since I'm not home all the time." He started. "I thought I'd train you so if anyone was to come here again, you'd know what to do."

"Why did you tie me up though?" I asked annoyed. "I  killed a guy yesterday and you think I need training?"

I didn't mean to come off rude to him, but it's too early for all this. I didn't even eat dinner last night and I was going to get hungry soon.

"Look, just do what I say." He said, getting up. "When you are tied up with tape, you want to try and get up."

He gestured me to get up before crossing his arms and watching me.

Sighing in annoyance, I struggled before getting up and looked at him, waiting for instructions.

"Now what your going to do is present, with your elbows far apart, so that the duct tape is tight around your wrist." He explained. "Then you want to raise your elbows high above your head, and slam your elbows into your rib cage. The pressure will force the duct tape apart."

I processed his instructions and put my hands above my head. I looked at him for approval. He nodded before I crashed my elbows into my rib cage.

The tape didn't break. I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"What are you, a baby?" He scoffed. "Do it harder than that. Like your life depends on it."

Groaning, I put my hands back above my head, and forced it down with all my strength.

The duct tape broke off this time. I looked at him with a small smile on my face. He smirked as he gave me a light applause.

"Good girl." He said lowly. "Your a quick learner."

I felt my check grow hot. Getting praised just made me feel a type of way.

"Now for your legs." He started. "Put your hands together, between your knees, and force for hands down fast and hard into the tape."