True Loves Kiss

Ryan's POV
She passed out, and I caught her before she hit the water. I picked her up, and walked back to the beach. I said, " Hope. Please. Wake up."

She's breathing, but she won't wake up.

I went to the beach house, and sat her down on the couch. I got my phone, and called Caroline. She answered and said, " Ryan. What's up?"

I said, " Come back to the beach house, Now. It's important."

She said, " We are on our way."

I hung up, and sighed. I said, " Hope, please wake up."

I kissed her hand, and had tears falling down my cheeks.

Three hours later, Caroline, Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Davina, Freya came into the house, and seen Hope on the couch passed out. Klaus seen her, and then I was being pinned against the wall.

He said, " What did you do?!"

I said, " I didn't do anything."

Caroline said, " Nik, put him down!"

Klaus said, " No. He did something, and I'm going to find out what!"

He tightened his grip on me, and I was starting to lose consciousness.

Freya said, " He did nothing wrong."

Klaus loosened his grip, and let me go. He said, " What do you mean? He was the only one here."

Freya said, " He didn't do anything. Someone put a spell on her."

I said, " What's the spell?"

Davina said, " We don't know. We need to get back to the house."

I nodded, and Klaus picked up Hope, and went out to the car. We got in the cars, and drove to the tarmac.

Two hours later, we arrived at the mansion. Klaus put Hope in her room, upstairs. Which was Hope's and my room, before I went into Malivore, to protect her. I sat down and waited by Hopes side in her room.

Hope's POV
I'm sitting down at the restaurant, where Ryan and I went on our first date. He ordered for me, and we enjoyed the date together.

On our second date, we had a picnic in the town square.

Our third date, we had a date on the docks by the lake, behind the school.

We dated for three years, and I have been in love with him for that long. He's so dreamy, handsome, nice, kind, and a gentleman.

Then one night, Mom said, " Sweetie, let's go."

I said, " Are you sure we should have this party? I wanted Ryan, and Dad to be here. But he's off in Paris, with Dad."

Mom said, " It's fine. Come."

I smiled, and said, " Alright."

She said, " Happy Birthday, Hope."

I said, " Thanks, mom."

She smiled, and we went out of my room, and went downstairs. We went to the ballroom, and seen everyone. Everyone said, " Happy Birthday!"

I smiled, and we went over to my uncles, and aunts. I hugged them, and Davina said, " Happy Birthday."

  Kol said, " Happy Birthday to my favorite niece."

I said, " I'm your only niece."

  Elijah said, " We know, but you are still our favorite."

  I smiled, and Rebekah said, " Only if your Dad would be here."

  I said, " I know. I don't know why they had to go to Paris."

   Mom said, " Why don't you look over there?"

  I said, " What?"

  She pointed to the middle of the ballroom, where Dad, and Ryan were now standing. I ran over and hugged Dad, then Ryan. I said, " What are yous doing here? Why did you go to Paris?"

Dad said, " I believe it's time."

I was confused. Ryan said, " Hope."

He got down on one knee, pulled out a ring box. He opened it, and said, " Hope Andrea Mikaelson, I'm beyond in love with you. I don't know what I would be if I didn't meet you that day. I asked your dad, and go pick out a white dress. Will you marry me?"

I said, " Yes. Yes."

He smiled, and put the red diamond, ring on my finger, and it's designed like a flower. He stood up, and I kissed his lips. I heard a low growl.

  Ryan, and I pulled away, and I smiled, and said, " I love you, Ryan."

  He said, " I love you, Hope."

  He kissed my cheek, and everyone came and said their congratulations.