{Chapter 3}

"Soft as feather, someone who she could talk to, without being judged by a person she couldn't be bothered to care about."

{N A D I A}

It hurt you know, it hurt. Her comment hurt me. Thing is, i shouldn't let it get to me.

Anyways, i'm walking to my science class when i bump into someone making me and my fall down. I was expecting that person to say mean comment and then walk off but instead this happened.

"Oh my god Nadia, im so sorry i didnt look where i was going," said the girl helping me pick up my books.

I look at the person.

Its one of Humayrahs younger sister from the twins. This one is Umaimah.

"Its fine Umaimah, it fine. Even i wasn't looking where i was going."

"I wouldve had a long convo with you but im like really running late for my class so i got to go, bye," she said running off.

I shake my head, Umaimah is the definition of cute.

I then start to jog to my science classroom. I barge in, sighing in relief that the teacher is still not here.

I go and sit in my spot for science, which is next to my science buddy, Hasan. We are just friends and work with each other alot. My parents dont mind me and him being friends because afterall his family is our family friend also they know that if he tries to do anything my girls (Humayrah and Syeda) will make sure he is hospitalized.

"Someone came late," said Hasan deciding to annoy me.

To be honest, he is just like my older brother and you how older brothers are like, irrating.

"Says the guy who is always 10 minutes late and makes up the most stupidest excuse EVER" i reply with the same amount of sarcasm.

Before he could say anything, our science teacher, Mr Mullins, comes in. Well i thought it was my science teacher, turned out to be the assistant principal, Mrs Woodmillton, a racist brat.

(Author: Why does that sound like a place or something? Anyways back to the story.)

She makes an anouncement,

"Classes especially this one have been behaving very disrespectfully while learning...

"...Some people are taking cables out, others are writing inappropriate things on the tables which is misusing school property..."

"...We are investigating who the culprit or culprits are. With that done, i would also like to announce that this class will be doing laps around the muga until someone confesses or the culprit or culprits has be found..."

"...If culprit(s) found or confesses they will either be pressed charges, excluded or not be able to attend prom at the end of the year depending on what they did. I would like this bootcamp to start today so everyone now in a straight line."

Damn such a long speech.

(Authour: hehe this happened to us in school.)

Everyone walks into a straight line.

~after an hour~

RINGGGG

Great now im gonna be late again

"...I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS DISRESPECTFUL AND IMMATURE BEHAVIOUR. IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR SCHOOL, OTHER SECONDARY SCHOOLS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU. THIS YEAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR THE YEARS YOUNGER, BUT HERE I SEE THE TOTAL OPPOSITE." screamed the headteacher, Mr Hagrid.

(Authour: i have no idea why his surname is a harry potter character, i just wrote down the first thing that came to my head.)

He looks at Mrs Woodmillton motioning her to take these kids away.

"Everyone is free to go. When you have your next science lesson, you do not come to the lab instead to the muga."

Everyone goes out.

Time for my next lesson.