Fight

"Jin..." she smiled at him. 
"Devyn..." he trailed off. 
"I just wanted to..." 
"Who is that?" she heard a sultry voice behind him as the girl opened the door. 
"Sorry I just... I will see you around" as she turned to walk away. 
"What's that?" he grabbed her arm. 
"I got something... here, I will see you later" as she handed him the bag of food as he watched her walk away. 

He saw her on campus, she had been avoiding him. She hadn't been to the meetings of late, as he watched her from the other side of the auditorium. She smiled at Yoongi chatting away as he walked slowly towards them. 

She had seen him and patted Yoongi on the arm ducking out as he sighed to himself "she is too good for you" as he glared at him. 
"How do you know that?" 
"Cause she came the other night and watched you walk into your room with a girl" as he held his breathe "and she still came the other day with food for you" as he watched her walk out the auditorium door. 
"Will she come back?" he watched her through the windows as Yoongi looked a him. 
"Perhaps you need to talk to her yourself... properly" as he smacked his arm "she will be back shortly, when the match starts" as he sat as close to the court as possible.

"Lexie and Devyn always come to watch" he eyed him "are you going to stay?" as he chuckled at him. 
"Yoongi" as he looked around at the crowd. 
"You know you want to see her, talk to her" as he sighed. Yoongi knew him well. 
"Shut up" as he chuckled. 
"They sit over there " as he noted the free seats Yoongi had kept for them, he quickly sat next to one hoping she wouldn't avoid him. 

She walked back with snacks as Lexi elbowed her, looking up she saw him as Yoongi smiled to her. Lexi had run over to hand Yoongi a drink as she went over to sit leaving a space in between then as Lexi ran over to her eyes her. Hovering over her smiling as she begrudgingly moved over and eyed her. 

Yoongi was good, he kept looking over in between as she smiled and cheered him on as she placed her hand down on her seat he moved his hand closer to hers until his pinky touched hers. She looked to him briefly as he stared ahead watching Yoongi, curling his pinky finger around hers as she turned looking forward too. She didn't move her hand after that. 

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi looked at him with suspicion. 
"The basketball game" as he smiled to himself. 
"Ah.. and?" 
"She had come to see me and I had someone over" as he scoffed. 
"She came back didn't she" as he sighed. 
"She wouldn't have" as Yoongi looked at him. 

"After the game I went to see her, she was on a date. She had seen me too..." as Yoongi looked at him in surprise. 
"And?" as he chuckled. 
"So there is things you don't know" as he chuckled. 
"Jin.. and?" 
"She walked home with me" as he looked up, his eyes wandering around the room to the floor to ceiling windows "she hates those windows and heights" as he chuckled. 
"You are a dope" as he turned to Yoongi whose eyes showed more than sadness. 

"How was I ever... without her?"
"Beats me" as he glared at Yoongi.
"You are very helpful.. has anyone told you that you are good at spoiling a moment" 
"If I told you then you were in love with her back then what would you have said?" he looked at Yoongi with annoyance "denial is very powerful isn't it?" 

"I need to go, meeting with Hunter" as he sighed. 
"What are you going to do about that?" as he shrugged. 
"It's only a place" he pursed his lips and it was, there was more he could lose. 
"And she is only a girl" 
"Do you want to sleep outside?" as Yoongi shook his head at him, it was more pity than defiance. "Have you told her?" as he shook his head. 

He knew he should tell her but what use was it if she wanted to be out of his life, or how much it would hurt if this was the end and he lost everything. If he did lose her. 

** 

10 years flashed before his eyes, the first time he saw her. The first time he met her, the first time he kissed her and the first time he got to run his hands over her or how she said his name when she moaned into his ear. She made him better, she made him want to be better as she visited him after work sometimes after her shift. For 10 years she was there, he saw her multiple times a week but in the last month he had seen her as many times in the month as he use to in a week.

"You are a hard person to track down lately" as she put her phone into her pocket.
"I am at school... here most days actually" she smiled at him "perhaps you need to come more often" as she giggled. Her laughed was spellbinding, light and ethereal like music. It turned her eyes into crescent moons and made those walking past take a second glance.

"Can we spend the weekend together?" as she looked at him. 
"Jin... I have plans" as his eyes looked into hers. 
"Please I need this" as he looked into hers for a shred of anything "Yoongi and Lexi will come" as she hesitated. The four of them had memories, good ones, bad ones and even crazy ones. 

He pulled her around the corner as she tried to pull her hand out of his.

"Jin what do you have to lose? Even if I did feel something for you... am I suppose to be keep watching on?" as she finally pulled her hand out of his and he stopped in his tracks closing his eyes, pulling her in. Her hair against his lips as he breathed her in, taking a moment.
"Everything... if I lose you I lose everything and losing the club is enough" as she stared up at him. It had taken her a minute.
"Jin tell me what you are talking about"
"If you weren't that hard to find lately you would already know" it was partially her fault for ignoring him lately as she grabbed his hand and led him out of the library.

"Here" as he handed her the business card and it dawned on her.
"What happened?" as she looked at him.
"They want the club, they said they will do whatever it takes to get it" as she looked at him.
"I know someone who can help" as she looked at him.
"It's not... I just need you to pick up. I need to hear your voice, you make me feel better" as she looked at the card. It was not who she had expected.

"I will sort it out, let me go talk to them" she turned to walk away he grabbed her by the wrist.
"It's ok" as she shook her head.
"No it's not" as she looked up at him.
"As long as I don't lose you" as she felt the pain hit her, she shouldn't have been ignoring him.
"You will never lose me" as she took out her phone and grabbed her bag "I need to go" as she smiled at him.

He watched her leave hurriedly as he looked at the time, he was meeting with Hunter again to go over the offer. They had seen the club already and offered more than enough for him to start again but he didn't want to start over again. Finding someplace new, a place he loved. 

"Hunter" as he nodded to him.
"Have you thought about our offer?" as he nodded "and what have you decided?"
"I have decided..." as Hunter's phone rang. He looked over to him as he stood up and bowed before ducking out for a minute as he sighed.

It was only a place, this he knew.
"I am sorry about that, I have been told that you no longer need to decide. We will be dealing with Ms Weiss" as he grabbed his bag from the side of his seat.
"Ms Weiss?" as he nodded.
"You know her as Devyn" as his eyes widened.
"Can I ask how she is involved?"
"I think it is best if you ask her" as Hunter bowed taking his leave.