Connection

"What are you doing here?" he looked at her.
"I don't... when I got in the cab this was the address I gave" she looked at him flustered. 

Pulling her in, he pulled her lips to his with his hand wrapped around her neck. He curled his arm around her waist pulling her up into him as she wrapped her legs around him. Still reeling from their fight as he closed the door pushing her back against it, her body arched into him as her arms wrapped around his neck and ran through his hair. What felt like minutes had gone past as he pulled away, lowering her to the ground as he felt her toes touch the ground. 

She leaned her head into his chest as she recapped the night and how she had ended up here. It wasn't the first time and she doubted it would be the last. She could never escape him. 

"Life can be so cruel as she looked at the couple in the corner fighting after a girl had hit on him and he smiled back" she looked at Lexie. 
"Yours seems nicer than most" as Lexie signaled to him on the dance floor. He was surrounded by women as always as she looked over to the table a few paces away. 
"Let's dance" as she sighed to her rather responsible best friend. 

She got up pulling Lexie up as she giggled at her walking past tables and people. 
"Yoongi come dance with us" she smiled as Lexie shook her head walking away. 
"Uhhh..." as she tilted her head and smiled at him, his apprehension was cute.. 
"Don't let him have all the fun" she winked at him grabbing his hand pulling him along. 
"Ok..." he had trialed off. 

She danced with him and Lexie for a while before she caught him watching her as she smiled at him. She moved between Yoongi and Lexie as she focused on the music and sense of freedom she had after exams. She needed a night, it had been a stressful few weeks as she felt hands on her wrapping around her pulling her in. She grinded up against them as she closed her eyes. 

Suddenly she felt a hand pull her away as she trailed along behind him, his broad shoulders that made her bit her lip as he pulled her into his office. 

"Jin..." she sighed. 
"What was that?" 
"I can't dance with my friends?" 
"Not like that" she looked at him unimpressed.
"Pot... kettle" she glared at him. 
"Not Yoongi" he kept his focus on her as she walked around his desk. 
"Lexie?" as he glared at her. 

She watched him on many occasions surrounded by a bevy of women at his beck and call. The irony in this. 

"Or apparently anyone" he eyed her. 
"Are you done arguing?" he watched her carefully always when they fought, about anything and everything. 
"It's not like I am sleeping with him... or her" she watched him ball up his hand into a fist. 
"Malic?" she didn't look at him. 
"That is none of your business" she looked out the crack of the door. 
"Am I not allowed to know about your life anymore?" he glared at her, she was pushing him to his limits. 
"It's not... you just don't need to be part of every facet of my life. You have never cared before especially about my dating life" she had seemed mad at him. 
"If I choose to now?"
"Why now?" 
"Cause I asked..." 
"Just don't please" she looked at him, straight in the eyes as a tear dropped down. 
"I can't stop" she closed her eyes. 

"I need you to let me go... because I don't know how to let go of you" as he held her hand. 
"I can't.. I won't" he fought with every instinct to take her right now "it feels right when I am with you but I make you..." he waited for her reaction as silence feel over her.
"Jin..." he saw her tears well up.
"I know you are with Malic but is it the same?" as she looked down shaking her head, stifling her tears. She lowered her head, closing her eyes. 

"You need to stop appearing in front of me" her words had shocked him, as he shook his head and she paced along the desk "I cant... when I don't see you I miss. When you aren't in front of me I look for you! I don't know how to stay away from here... from you!" hearing her voice break. 
"Do you really want me to stay away from you?" she looked into his eyes shaking her head before pulling him into her, her hands snaking around his neck as she wrapped herself up in him. She could get lost in their moments, in him.