Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1

Start from the beginning

He didn't wait. He didn't play around like with Bogum or planned his moves like with Kai. He went on with his full force and speed.

'He wants to kill him or what...' gasped Bogum.

Taehyung was too focused on what was going on to even register his words. What suddenly changed in Jungkook's behavior? He was mercilessly throwing punches and kicks on Chanyeol, who still was standing his ground. He was guarding himself as fearlessly as Jungkook was attacking him.

'Are you too shy to attack me, Chan?' Jungkook chuckled darkly. He cut Chanyeol under his knee, making him fall on his back. Chanyeol used this opportunity to kick Jungkook's calf hard and stood up, when he wobbled. Jungkook took his revenge by using his powerful front kick right into Chanyeol's abdomen. He stumbled a few steps back.

Jungkook looked at him amused and said:

'If you fuck Baekhyun the way you fight, no wonders he prefers me...'

Everybody gasped. Chanyeol turned pale.

'What the fuck!' exhaled Bogum.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, who remained completely unmoved. Not reacting to Jungkook's absolutely unacceptable behavior.

'Don't lose to him, Chanyeol...' mumbled Kai to himself.

Chanyeol got up. He clenched his fingers into fist. Mainly to hide that his nails changed into claws.

'His tight ass looks really good in my hands...' added Jungkook, licking his lips.

'Bastard!' growled Bogum.

Chanyeol attacked Jungkook, aiming at his face, but Jungkook caught his fist, so he raised his knee to place it in Jungkook's exposed side. Jungkook grimaced, and choked out:

'This high noise he makes when he is coming is really cute, right...'

Chanyeol's eyes flashed red. He accelerated his moves. Jungkook was pushed to defense. Kick after kick, punch after punch Chanyeol was making him step back. But Taehyung saw what was coming, when Jungkook made a fast turn and his heel hit the middle of Chanyeol's chest, leaving him out of breath. He fell on the ground and Jungkook was right there to finish him with the next kick, when his falling leg landed on someone's tight.

Taehyung was standing between Jungkook and Chanyeol, blocking Jungkook's leg.

Jungkook and Chanyeol looked at him shocked.

'What the fuck are you doing?' Jungkook asked politely, trying hard to stay patient.

'Are you out of your mind?!' Taehyung yelled.

'Could you kindly stay the fuck out of something you don't have any idea about?' answered Jungkook.

'TAEHYUNG! Tf are you doing?' Yoongi called out from afar. 'Come here!'

Jungkook and Taehyung were eyeing each other. Both wondered why their wolves were staying quiet in this situation. Finally Taehyung backed away and turned to go to Yoongi.

Bogum patted his back when he was passing him, saying: That was great!

'The fight is over!' informed Jackson, who was controlling the time.

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and looked at Chanyeol, who was breathing deeply on the ground, with closed eyes. He crouched next to him and whispered:

'I swear I had never touched him...'

Chanyeol nodded.

'You did great...' Jungkook added and got up to leave the field.