"If it's your towel agan, then wait here", she says, waving for me to stay still before she stood up and walked into my room.

Candy wasn't present anywhere and I concluded she left as soon as she can, her vomit was still on the floor, not that any of us would clean it for her.

"Are you alright?", I asked once Jessica handed my towel to me and I wrapped myself into as I sat down in front of her in the table.

She shook her head, "I'm only counting to one chances and if she continues, I'll be asking our matron to get rid of her", she told me.

"Where is she?", I looked towards Candy's room, it hasn't been touched at all.

"Maybe to her new fuck boy", she said in nonchalant. I can't blame her, though. We both hated the girl in the same level.

I would've offer more words to her if not for the blaring of my phone that caught our attention. The sound came from inside my room and I took my leave to finally dressed myself.

I took my phone first and I answered without looking at the caller as I searched my drawer for some outfit to wear. Only for me to freeze when the voice of Jay came through the speaker.

"Good morning nerdy", he greeted in a way that's so cheery that I frown and wondered what had gotten him in such a good mood.

Jake, how should I stay away if he's calling me right now?

"Hey nerd, are you there? I know that my voice too sexy, but being speechless is too much", he added while chuckling and it sended shivers through my body.

The way he talked sounded like even in a call, he can't stop messing with my feelings.

He was also speaking to me like we were long friends or even close when in truth, it's so far from it. The way his voice sounded like that which annoys me in some level.

"Why did you call me?", I finally answered after debating whether I should do it or not.

I tucked the phone between my shoulder and ear as I made my way to the cabinet when I realized there's nothing to wear from the drawer.

"Is that against your rules?", Jay asked, seeming to make a conversation.

"I shouldn't even be talking to you", I said, hesitant to answer. His sudden call had me so confused and I know I'm already preparing a speech for my friends to hear.

Jay cleared his throat after an awkward pause, "Does that friend of yours warned you about me?"

My hand flipped around the hanging dresses making me remember that I should do my laundry soon for the jeans. All I have is this white and pink dress that reached a little above my knees. It was fashionable though, and kind of cute.

Sunoo gifted it to me last christmas, so I decided to put it on and let him see later at lunch.

"He's only being a good friend", I said, defending Jake.

"Forget that. Will you be coming later for our project?", he asked hopefully. Am I hearing him right?

"Yeah, but I will be a little late because I need to see my friends first", I told him as I pulled the dress over my body.

The dress fit me nicely and I walked to the mirror to look at my figure. My hair is straight enough to hide the bruises and I couldn't help but think that I looked worse but can be cute if I could appreciate my face.

"Will you be busy with that Jake again?", he asked and I struggled to understand why his voice suddenly holds rage.

"Why should it matter to you?", I asked in irritation.

"It matters to me because -", I didn't let him finish as I ended the call and threw the phone down my bed. It's not like he had something better to say.

I might regret that later but who cares? He's not my anything or my friend. I should be focusing to the ones who truly cares about me. He will be my greatest heartbreak if I allow him and that was the last thing I would hate to see.

Once I reached the campus, I smiled to Jake who was waiting for me in the main building. We were walking together when I felt the odd feeling that I was being watched. I turned to Jake who was just whistling while he looked to nothing in particular.

The stare burned through my back and I just had a feeling it was none other than Jay. No one could make me feel this way with only a glance but him.

And there he was, appearing from one of the corner, "Y/N L/N, why the fuck did you end the call when I was still talking!?", he shouted as he took angry strides towards us.

What do we need to do in the case of a danger zone?

But seriously guys, I was surprised by the amount of attention this book was getting.

Is this kind of genre was famous? Or just interesting for everybody?