"mina has something she wants to say- OOF!"

"you're wearing your glasses!"

"yeah. didn't feel like putting contacts in." you shrug off kirishima who was pushed away by the pink-skinned girl.

"you look so cute!" hagakure's voice, obviously.

like you had hoped, izuku caught you up on everything they did in class. it seems like nothing important happened and that makes you feel better. hearing occasional comments from shoto in the background, it sounded like he was bickering with someone and you were shocked to see bakugo sitting with them.

not shocked about them arguing though.

in fact, the whole class were sitting together at one big table instead of being in separate groups.

of course they'd do that the day you're not there.

---

"it's unlocked." you call out to whoever's at your door. since you're a bit occupied, that person let themself in. you thought it'd only be a single person but nope. three sets of footsteps makes you wonder what trio could've possibly step foot into your room.

"make this shit quick. i don't like being with you three idiots."

who else.

"how are you feeling y/n?" the calm voice of shoto resounds. "what are you...are you playing something?" he walks over to you in confusion once seeing that your attention is grabbed by something else.

"is that a video game?" izuku watches over your shoulder in interest.

"yep. one of my favorites." you answer. it's pretty intense, making you unable to advert your focus or your gaze from your computer screen.

"what are you even doing.." shoto watches the game in a completely trance of lost.

"infinite waves of zombies? surviving, of course." you answer like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"how can you even see what you're doing? there's so much going on!" izuku exclaims. to him, and probably shoto, you're running around a city with a weapon that looks to be some type of monster, jazz music casually playing in the background of this insane scene. the sound of zombies yelling and groaning lets them know you're not alone in that world but yet, you're playing as calmly as ever. things fly in the air, shooting god knows what at you but you easily take them out.

"round 53..i can do better." bakugo tsks, reluctantly watching in as well.

"53? is that good?" shoto asks, still not hooked onto what's going on.

"average. for me." you shrug. "been playing this game for years. it's basically an easy chore at this point."

"AHHH! what is that?!" izuku yells and scoots back. you snicker at his reaction to the round boss, maybe it's not as pleasing to the eye of a new player.

"it has...three heads?" shoto tilts his head. poor boy just gets more confused when seeing spider webs come from the oblivion and slow everything down.