Chapter 6: Thoughts

Y/n POV:

Dazai is standing on the table as Atsushi is freaking out over it. The damn suicidal bastard couldn't wait for a partner to do this with.

Kunikida approaches Dazai as they begin to talk I don't want to listen to Kunikidas yelling so I walk away from it all and sitting down at my seat grabbing out the papers I need done then Dazai grabs me.

"I caught the rainbow pill worm!" He screams.

"HUH?" I yell as Kunikida does nothing I now sit on my chair wich is infront of Atsushi's tied with probably Dazai's bandages, mouth covered and all Atsushi the same as I tired up.

Dazai grabs onto Kunikidas face and asks him to join the afterlife I can tell Kunikids is sick of this so he grabs him by the shirt and slams him to the ground.

One of the Agency's office ladies come in. "Mr Kunikida I have the files you needed they are ready"

After being unwrapped and then helping Atsushi become unwrapped, then waiting for the mushroom side affects we all leave to the Port as the sun sets.

"Hurry up Dazai" kunikida scowls the brunette.

"Okayyyy" Dazai responds with.

"We only have 2 minutes and 15 seconds until our appointment" Kunikida informs us hoping that would hurry up Dazai.

"Is it really okay for me to come along?" Atsushi questions.

"Its for rookie training" Kunikida says.

"Then why is y/n here hasn't she been with the Agency for awhile now?" Atsushi questions pointing at me.

"I go to missions that I wanna go to, unless the President specifically asks for me not to go I won't" I respond simply.

"Why is that?" Atsushi questions.

"Because I only respect two people at the Agency that atleast have abilities the president and Dazai" I say holding up two fingers.

"Why respect that idiot?" Kunikida asks.

"He saved me. I owe him and others my life." I say bluntly.

"You're so kind y/n" dazai hums happily.

"About the case there have been many kissing reports coming from this area" Kunikida informs us and all I do is nod my head.

They all talk about the mission details I don't listen in I like surprises, especially when they could end up in life or death.

We go through a door down stairs to see a man with many monitors and a fish standing he is in the middle of it all.

"How is it going informative?" Kunikida asks walking down and I follow him.

"Not too bad four eyes better than your note book" the man responds.

Kunikida talks to the man as I just grab my phone out of my pocket and play a game on my phone, and ofcoure it is the cute dinosaur game.

They continue to talk as I play the game getting the blocks falling making the dinos neck longer and longer.

Then the man asks. "So who are the new kids?" I look up from my phone and I miss a block then I look back down at my screen and throw my phone across the room in anger.

"I am Atsushi Nakajima" Atsushi says smilling as I am still mad.

Kunikida hits me over the head because I haven't said anything. "Y/n Nakajima" I give the man a menacing stare.

"Siblings? Anyways my name is Taguchi Rokuzou, I am a spy" the man says then explains what he can do I don't listen in as I am still upset about my game.

After we got the information we needed we left the underground and went to the surface it I'd already night as I look out to the water Kunikida calling a cab.

As the cab arrives the three go in as I stay. I have to do my paperwork and hopefully Dazai didn't leave his paperwork for me to do.

I walk home as the cold city air brushes against my face calming me down. I still can't believe that I had met my twin brother! Even if I was kicked out at 10 and do feel a little guilty for leaving him behind. The deaths I have caused... the amount of pain I am truly a disgusting person.

'You should just die you good for nothing!

'Just drop dead!'

'Worthless child'

These words ring in my head as memories from the Orphanage flood my head.

I stop walking as I look up at the sky.

"Why me" I question softly aloud and then close my eyes and give a weak smile and continue to walk the thoughts of how terrible a sister, coworker and person overall still floods my mind.