Chapter 3: Black Lizard

Y/n POV:

I sit with Kunikida as we wait for Atsushi to awaken from his slumber.
Atsushi awakens with his eyes widened.

"So you have finally come to" Kunikida says.

"You didn't even wake up for tea on rice" I huff out.

Atsushi just looks at us weird probably confused then worried.

"Are Tanazaki and Naomi okay?!" He asks.

"Just calm down they are both okay" kunikida says reading his ideals book.

"Are you sure?" Questions Atsushi.

"Yes Kunikida is correct Dr Yarsona will treat the two" I hum happily.

"Tanazaki is being treated next door as we speak" Kunikida informs us.

We soon after hear a scream from next door it was Tanazaki.

"Thats medical treatment?" Atsushi questions confused.

"I heard a rumour there is a bounty on your head on the black market it maybe as high as 7 billion yen by now" kunikida says and Atsushi looks worried.

"7 billion yen?" Atsushi says worried.
"It all makes sense now..."

"Hey we both have bounties now we are twinning yet again" I say smilling.

"That port mafia could attack at anytime?" Atsushi says worried.

"Stop panicking we have all had some sorta money wavered around about our life or ability" I say reassuring Atsushi "plus the Agency is stronger than what you may think!"

"Stay calm otherwise you could end up dead not that I care" Kunilida days bluntly.

"Um your note book is upside down" atsushi says and Kunikida looks surprised then turns his book the right way without saying a word then gets up and walks over to Atsushi.

"I AM NOT LOOSING MY COOL OVER THE MAFIA"he screams at my brother.

"Now now Kunikida this isn't a time to get mad" I say trying to stop Lunikida with his aggressive way of speaking to him.

But ofcourse Kunikida gets all wound up but I don't pay attention to what he is saying because he is just talking nonsense.

I just leave the room not wanting to deal with Kunikida and wait outside.

After awhile there is an exposion at a nearby port and Atsushi looks out the window to see the black smoke cloud.

I stay back to finish my office work that I have been avoiding for a couple months now as Atsushi goes out to investigate the explosion I assume it was done by the port mafia probably the black lizard group.

I haven't seen Atsushi in awhile but that's probably because I have my eyes glued to my paperwork that I need to finish otherwise Kunikida will yell at me of how lazy I am.

I soon enough hear soft footsteps outside as I look up from my paperwork and to the door not letting my eyes to be taken off of it.

Suddenly the door comes off with the old man I already forgot his name he didn't do much when I was at the Mafia anyways, everyone's eye lands on the entrance aswell.

"Can I help you?" Kunikida asks.

"Sorry to inerupt you detectives we must be forgotten to make an appointment." Mocks the man.

"The port Mafia's black lizard." Kunikida says.

"Bingo!" I say cheerfully getting up from my seat and walking over to the others, as I look over at the men and people look at me weirdly.

"Forgive our bad manners as we cannot stay here much longer" the man says guns pointing at all of us.

They fire at us as I use my ability to prevent us from getting shot but the windows behind us get shot and shatter.

My beast trips over a few of the men as the others fight Ranpo just sitting on his desk. Kunikida gets the old man and flips him over as Atsushi runs in.

"Stop it!" He screams but then I shocked by what we could handle.

"About time you came back" kunikida says to Atsushi.

"Hey Atsu I told you we could handle this." I say smilling and waving at Atsushi as he looks so confused.

Kunikida talks about the budget and hoe the worse case scenario just happened.

"I was really hoping for some better action they give the Black Lizard too much of a good name" I say sadly.

"What do we do with them?" Kenji asks.

"Just throw them out the window" Kunikida replies as Kenji does as he was told.

"I wish they would stop raiding the office over and over again" kunik8da says tired of these attacks.

"I agree afterall we want the same objective to keep Yokohama in order and safety even if they have a strange way of doing it" I agree with Kunikida for once.

I begin to clean up as I look over at my paperwork it had all been destroyed meaning I will have to do it all over again... NOOOOOO!

"Help out tidying up you shouldn't have left afterall you are a member of the agency" Kunikida growls.

"Okay" atsushi says tears falling from his eyes as he laughs.

"Are you crying?" I ask Atsushi and he turns away.

"I'm not crying!" He denies.

I just continue to clean up as I get a phone call from lord knows who and I exit the Agency for some privacy.