Preparing

"How the hell do we avoid everyone who's after us?" Damon frowned.

"Well let's start with who's after us... almost every vampire hunter out there.. multiple special agencies... possibly the police and FBI... and Hydra." Nat said.

"Oh I didn't expect that." Damon said sarcastically.

"You're not helping." Yelena said.

"I could do a locator spell to track everyone. I'd need to use someone who has ties to.. well... vampire hunters, special agencies, the FBI, and hydra." Freya said.

Nat looked at Yelena, "Hmm if only we knew someone."

"Oh fine. I guess it's me." Yelena said.

"Huh, that worked out better than I expected. Follow me." Freya said, leading Yelena to a large room with lots of maps and materials.

"Hmm, lots of witchy stuff in here." Yelena nodded.

"Well, I am a witch." Freya said.

"Oh really?" Yelena asked sarcastically.

Freya began to set up the map and some other things, "Okay I need your blood."

"Okay.. " Yelena said, taking the knife and slicing her palm.

Freya took her wrist and placed her hand above the map, letting the blood drip into the map. Yelena's hand healed and Freya let go of her wrist.

"Ahem, so I'll just do the spell now.." Freya nodded.

"Yep." Yelena nodded back.

Freya began to chant something in another language. Yelena stood back and watched as her blood moved across the map. About 5 drops landed around New Orleans, inching towards it. There were many others that were farther away but getting closer with time as well.

"So.. I assume that's not good news?" Yelena said.

"Well... that's a lot of enemies, so I'd say no. That's not too good." Freya sighed.

"Okay so most of our enemies are farther away, but we do have some that are close. We need to find a way to deal with them before they can do any real damage." Klaus said.

"Do we know who they are?" Damon asked.

"No, we just know where they are." Freya said.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Well, that might answer one of our questions." Bonnie said, pointing to the red dot over New Orleans.

"So someone's here." Rebekah said, carefully walking towards the door.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

She pushed the doors open, hard. Slamming it into several peoples faces.

The other raised their crossbows.

Rebekah frowned, "Ah. You must be the hunters."

The hunters fired at Rebekah, who dodged each stake with ease.

The other vamps stepped in and took out most of the hunters when Yelena got shot in the stomach with a stake laced with venom.

"Ah! Ouch." She groaned, pulling the stake out.

"You better be glad you missed." Nat threatened, ripping the guys heart out.

Soon the rest of the hunters fell to similar fates, Nat rushed Yelena inside and laid her down.

"Hey you okay?" Nat asked.

"Yeah.. I just got distracted." Yelena admitted sheepishly, glancing at Freya.

"Ohhh, I get it." Nat smirked.

"Wha- no not like that. Now hurry up and heal me." Yelena sighed.

"Klaus is working on it. He's gonna be here any minute." Nat said, as Klaus walked in.

He handed her a vial of his blood, which she quickly gave Yelena. Once she was better she sat up and rejoined the others, standing next to Freya.

Klaus watched them suspiciously, but decided not to say anything. They watched as the first dot of blood dissipated.

The others came closer.

"I assume that won't be the only group of hunters coming?" Elena asked.

"No there will definitely be more, probably about two or three more groups. They're probably the farther ones." Rebekah noted.

"There will also probably be about 3 special agencies coming along with Hydra." Yelena added.

"Don't forget the FBI." Caroline sighed.

"Yep. So we have... about 6 or 7 more enemies to deal with." Freya frowned.

"We should get supplies ready, you know. To fight." Damon said.

"So what? We just kill everyone who comes after us? Make everything so much worse than it needs to be?" Caroline spoke up.

"What do you think? We just reason with them and tell them dead hunters are paid actors?" Damon rolled his eyes.

Klaus took a step towards Damon but stopped when Caroline put her hand on his arm.

"I think Caroline has a point. We can't just kill everyone." Hayley agreed.

"What do we do then?" Rebekah asked.

"Well, we could make a deal. Reason with them." Bonnie suggested.

"Yeah, and then they can take advantage of us and kill all of us when we least expect it." Damon said.

"Damon!" Elena scolded.

"I can do a spell that hinders their ability to do harm to anyone but it will take some time and a lot of my energy." Freya said, "It would help if I had someone to channel."

"She means she basically gets access to your mind and power and uses you for extra help." Kol said.

Nobody wanted to volunteer, especially if it meant someone was going through their head.

"I'll do it." Yelena spoke up.

"Oh good, er- it's good that someone stepped up." Freya blushed.

Rebekah and Nat glanced between the two, then at each other.

Yelena and Freya went back to the 'Witchy Room' as Yelena had dubbed it. Freya got another map and some different supplies this time, then she held out her hands.

Yelena took them and they both closed their eyes as Freya chanted. Freya felt her knees go weak and faltered, quickly regaining composure and continuing the spell.

They heard glass break downstairs and realized someone must have gotten in. Freya opened her eyes, "I know you aren't a witch but this should go faster if you chant with me."

Yelena nodded as they closed their eyes again and began chanting together. There were more noises downstairs and footsteps nearby.

Freya gasped, "It's done."

Yelena sighed in relief, feeling slightly drained. They realized they were still holding each other's hands.

"Um.. we're still..." Yelena smiled.

"Oh.. yeah sorry.." Freya laughed a little.

They didn't let go.

"Um- we should go back to the others.." Yelena said.

They both let go and Freya cleared her throat, "Yeah, that's a good idea."

They went back to the main area and found that the others were fine, but there were a lot more people there who didn't seem too happy that they weren't able to do any damage.

"Well.. I guess we finished just in time." Freya said.