No More Secrets

Everything was going smoothly around the manor, no fights, no arguments, and no threats. Just horrible tension between a few people, not the good kind.

Klaus and Damon wanted to rip each other apart. Caroline was still jealous of Yelena, and now she and Stefan were awkward.

Rebekah stepped in between Klaus and Damon's glares, "What is wrong with you two?"

She sighed and walked over to Damon, "How about you go over here- stop glaring- and talk to someone else." She said as she pushed him towards Elena and Nat, who were also on bad terms.

Then she turned back to Klaus, "And you can stay there."

Rebekah sighed and sat down, scrolling through her phone when she gasped.

Hayley came behind her, "Oh shit. Somebody from SHIELD leaked photos and files of us and now it's all over the news!"

"The video is called 'SHIELD Discovers Supernatural Creatures. Real or Hoax?' It's got millions of views already!" Rebekah said.

"I found an article titled 'The Avengers On Enemy's Side?' with a whole bunch of views too." Caroline said, looking up from her phone.

"I don't think we're gonna be able to compel our way out of this one.." Yelena said.

"Calm down, we have plenty of spells up remember?" Freya assured them.

"Not anymore you don't. The witches around here didn't like you tampering with our city so they found ways to bring your spells down." Marcel said, barging in.

"And who are you?" Yelena asked.

"I could ask you the same thing kid." Marcel said.

"I am not a kid-" Yelena started.

"What she's about to say is that she's much older than you and isn't a kid. But what's more important is if you know what you've just done." Nat said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Marcel said.

"At this exact moment SHIELD and possibly some sort of other special forces are coming to New Orleans to find us and either capture or kill us. We had those spells up to prevent that, and now you've left your city and your people at risk. Good job." Rebekah rolled her eyes.

Marcel laughed, "Good try, but nobody knows about the supernatural community unless you're involved in it."

"Oh, so that explains why Natasha Salvatore, or Romanoff whatever, is here with the other Avengers?" Rebekah crossed her arms.

Marcel looked around, opened his mouth to speak, and decided against it.

"Yeah. Believe me now?" Rebekah asked.

"Whatever. So what's your plan? To deal with this?" Marcel asked.

"Well they didn't get very far the first time they captured us and I doubt they'll have had enough time to make wooden bullets for everyone if they're already looking for us so as long as we put up a fight we should be fine." Nat said. No one seemed to disagree. 

"We need to have a plan of attack." Damon said.

"Then let's get to it." Klaus said.