Intro

-1864-

"Nat catch!" Stefan shouted. He tossed the football through the air to her. She caught it just before it hit Katherine.

"Sorry about that Katherine." Nat shrugged.

"It's alright, if it weren't for you I might've been much worse off." Katherine smiled.

They walked over to Damon and Stefan. Nat handed Stefan the ball, "Keep it over here."

"Alright." Stefan sighed.

Not long after, Natasha found out that Katherine was a vampire. Her father had warned her to stay away that night.

He barged into Stefan's room where Katherine was choking on vervain. She fell unconscious.

"Father what did you do?" Nat asked.

"She's a vampire, they can't be trusted. Come on." He picked Katherine up off the ground and carried her to the back of a carriage. "Do not let her out."

Damon and Stefan came running.

"Father don't do this!" Stefan said.

"Go back inside. Now." He said. The carriage began to move away.

"No!" Damon shouted.

"Inside!" Their father yelled. He walked away and followed the other carriages that passed by, each containing another vampire.

"We have to go after her." Damon said. He began to run after the carriage.

Stefan followed him, then Nat. They reached the now parked carriage only to find it empty.

"Where is she?" Stefan asked.

"I think we're too late." Nat said.

Bang, bang, bang. Three gunshots, one hitting each of them. Nat and Stefan died immediately. Damon died shortly after.

They all woke up the next afternoon. Nat and Stefan first, then Damon. Their gunshot wounds had healed.

"How is this possible?" Nat asked.

"Katherine. She must have compelled us to drink her blood." Stefan explained.

"Must have." Damon said, standing up.

"So we're vampires?" Nat asked.

"Not yet, we have to feed- um, drink human blood within the next 24 hours... or we die." Stefan said.

"You seem to know a lot about this." Nat said.

"Katherine would tell me all about it." He shrugged.

-1920-
The Salvatores had been vampires for a while now. It was now the year 1920 and they had not seemed to age a day.

This was the year Natasha Salvatore had befriended Yelena Belova, fellow vampire and half-sister to Katherine. She had a strong Russian accent.

This was also the year that she, Stefan, and Yelena met two Mikaelsons. Niklaus and Rebekah.

Stefan and Rebekah hit it off immediately. They were talking and laughing. He and Klaus became fast friends, as Yelena and Natasha became friends with Rebekah.

Until chaos erupted and Klaus compelled them all to forget of their meeting.

-1995-
Natasha and Yelena were kidnapped by Hydra. With vervain in their system it was much harder to fight back.

They were controlled using technology and were trained to be the Widows, therefore becoming the two most deadly assassins in history.

Mainly because they could fight extremely well, but they had an advantage. It's easier to fight when your enemy doesn't have the means to kill you.

Natasha escaped in 2005, she joined SHIELD when she found no word from her brothers. Yelena was still stuck at Hydra, being experimented on.

-A few years ago-

Nat had ended up joining the Avengers. Nobody knew she was a vampire, or that she was a Salvatore. She adopted the last name Romanoff and the backstory of a young girl who was kidnapped and trained to be an assassin at the Red Room.

And everyone believed it. Now she fought crime amongst the Avengers and occasionally saved the world, whether that be the normal world or the supernatural world.

-Present Day-

Nat hadn't reached out to her brothers in a while, not since 1990 at least. They had to have known she joined the Avengers. She didn't have a doppelgänger so who else could it be?

She also felt bad for leaving her soul sister, Yelena, behind in the Red Room. She could fend for herself but Nat still felt guilty.

She decided to go for a walk in the gardens around New York when she heard a familiar voice.

"Natasha?" The voice spoke.

Nat spun around, "Oh my god, Katherine?"

"The one and only." Katherine smiled.

"It's really you. I thought you died in... what 1864?" Nat said as she and Katherine hugged.

"You know me, I made a deal. I have them the location and name of the other vampires in the area, and they let me run free. I faked my death... or capture." Katherine explained.

"Really? Do my brothers know? They seemed to be quite infatuated with you back then."

"They don't know... yet. Though I'm not quite sure they'd be too happy to see me..." Katherine said.

"Why not?"

"Oh you know.. word of a faked capture gets around these days. Especially since I wasn't in the tomb when they opened it." Katherine shrugged.

"They found a way to open the tomb?" Nat said, in disbelief.

"Yeah, they also found one of my doppelgängers. Elena Gilbert. Ugh."

"Huh. Why are you here then? You seem to have other matters you'd rather deal with." Nat asked.

"I came here to ask you if you wanted to come back to Mystic Falls with me. That's where everyone's at."

"They went back to Mystic Falls? That's the one place I didn't check." Nat said.

"Yeah, they came back... unfortunately. Anyways, you in?"

Nat thought for a moment, "Yeah, I'm in."

"Good. We're gonna have a great time."

"I'll take your word for it."

Off they went to Mystic Falls, where a new adventure would begin.